The Student Room Group

Pakistani guys - what do look for in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OGGUS
Is that the first question you ask pakistanis when talking about marriage

kek
Reply 41
Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI
kek

what is that meant to mean?
A British passport
Why is this even a thread??? If i said that I like green eyes in pakistani girls are you going to change your eye colour because of something a randomer said. If i said that i like girls that are around my height (6"2) and you're 5"2 are you going to wear wedges combined with heels to fix the gap... No.

Pointless discussion and in the end, our parents get the final say... (which is messed up!)
Reply 44
Original post by Himtiaz
Why is this even a thread??? If i said that I like green eyes in pakistani girls are you going to change your eye colour because of something a randomer said. If i said that i like girls that are around my height (6"2) and you're 5"2 are you going to wear wedges combined with heels to fix the gap... No.

Pointless discussion and in the end, our parents get the final say... (which is messed up!)

pretty blunt
Original post by ZAYN.
If a girl could make me prata, we'd be sorted

LOOOOOOL
Times like this I enjoy being a Pakistani
Reply 46
Original post by ThatGurl
Just curious, all the Pakistani guys around here are generally not even worth talking to lol but what do you look for in a girl? :smile:

AHHHH I JUST REALISED I BOTCHED THE TITLE WHOOPS - what do YOU look for in a girl

why would you say such a thing??
Just curious, all the Pakistani guys around here are generally not even worth talking to lol but what do you look for in a girl? :smile:

AHHHH I JUST REALISED I BOTCHED THE TITLE WHOOPS - what do YOU look for in a girl

I wanna know too! I mean you are pakistani so other than curries and roti, what do you want?

(I'm pakistani too if you couldn't tell by my username)
Reply 48
Original post by Ayshakauser
I wanna know too! I mean you are pakistani so other than curries and roti, what do you want?

you speaking to me?
Original post by ZAYN.
you speaking to me?

I guess so...
Reply 50
Original post by ZAYN.
why would you say such a thing??

As I've said before I meant the people around where I live
Reply 51
idk this is such as difficult question haha
Reply 52

same tbf

Can ThatGurl give me that rep
Reply 54

I'd expect just the general things u look for in a girl..., there's not a key thing that pakistani guys are attracted to
Original post by ZAYN.
I'd expect just the general things u look for in a girl..., there's not a key thing that pakistani guys are attracted to
Would it be weird if i asked your age??
Reply 56
Would it be weird if i asked your age??

Slightly haha
Reply 57
why would that matter
Original post by ZAYN.
Slightly haha

Curious because your response wasn't dodgy.. so....?
Original post by ZAYN.
why would that matter

she's looking for a rishta bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending