The Student Room Group

If you loved me, you'd go down on me

Scroll to see replies

"If you love me, you'll do it" is never met with positive feelings :rofl:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
He said he reported me for being nonconstructive. :frown:

As far as I can see he didn't :tongue: and saying 'reported' or something to that effect is far more non-constructive than an emoticon. :yes:
yet you want a girl to put her mouth down there

Don't assume we are all the same :colondollar:
you have to do it, OP
a successful relationship needs it
if you don't then you are failing as a boyfriend
Original post by nathan2k1
yet you want a girl to put her mouth down there

Don't assume we are all the same :colondollar:

I actually don't mind doing it, pleasing a partner isn't seen as a chore to me. I just find it selfish when someone doesn't want to give it but expects to receive it :smile:
Don't be a pussy man. Just man up and do it. Nothing disgusting about it. If you want to receive it yourself then you need to return the favour.
Not doing so is just selfish. I'm a dude, I always respect my lady and want to make her feel good. If she's worth it - Do it. If she isn't - Then you shouldnt be with her anyway.

Moral of the story - Be a man about it.
Original post by 0to100
Excuse me? I'm not a sex slave lol

"Always?"

Oh I have to politically correct so Sorry...Most guys always take*. That's all you seen in my post got damn:colonhash:
Don't mind me peeps, just trying to save my DIGNITY!

:lolwut:

Spoiler

Original post by 0to100
Lool Reported for nonconstructive activity :wink: lol

Spoiler

:colonhash: Oh well.

Ethan loves me. :h:

Isn't that right Father @iEthan? :flower2:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
i am very confused

Spoiler

He said he reported me for being nonconstructive. :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
As far as I can see he didn't :tongue: and saying 'reported' or something to that effect is far more non-constructive than an emoticon. :yes:

I put a winky, I'd never report anyone lol did she tell on me that I pretended to tell on her? ...

Original post by xobeauty
Oh I have to politically correct so Sorry...Most guys always take*. That's all you seen in my post got damn:colonhash:

Ok most is still inaccurate and generalising. Tsk tsk.
Original post by jamesthehustler
you have to do it, OP
a successful relationship needs it
if you don't then you are failing as a boyfriend

WHAT?! Not at all wth lol A successful relationship isn't oral sex or break up, christ.
Original post by FLASH!_AH_AH
Don't be a pussy man. Just man up and do it. Nothing disgusting about it. If you want to receive it yourself then you need to return the favour.
Not doing so is just selfish. I'm a dude, I always respect my lady and want to make her feel good. If she's worth it - Do it. If she isn't - Then you shouldnt be with her anyway.

Moral of the story - Be a man about it.

Oh so now I can't have my dislikes is that it? lol
Original post by WoodyMKC
"If you love me, you'll do it" is never met with positive feelings :rofl:

Especially as a bloke like that's the kinda **** that'll get her to tell her mum and then her mum will talk her against me like "oh he's no good rah rahh he's just using you!" :colonhash: But if a woman says that...apparently she's right...interesting

and they say I have double standards.
@LastMinReviseGuy @xobeauty
Original post by 0to100
I put a winky, I'd never report anyone lol did she tell on me that I pretended to tell on her? ...

I have explained exactly what I did above. :frown:
Original post by 0to100
Especially as a bloke like that's the kinda **** that'll get her to tell her mum and then her mum will talk her against me like "oh he's no good rah rahh he's just using you!" :colonhash: But if a woman says that...apparently she's right...interesting

It's all "womanly charm"... unless you're a bloke doing it, then it's rapey :rofl:
Original post by 0to100

I didn't say that it's right, I just said that its funny. Both are bad attitudes and it's so cringy on both ends, I'd just never talk to the person again if I have to ask and beg.
Guys is it not disgusting to do it for both?

I can not get my head around how people do this kind of thing. Honestly I feel like vomiting. I can never accept doung that no matter how much I love the person and would not allow them to do it to me as I would respect them and use them.

Really people don't you feel sick?
It's all "womanly charm"... unless you're a bloke doing it, then it's rapey :rofl:

My thing is I don't find it charming lol I find it...lecherous...
Original post by xobeauty
I didn't say that it's right, I just said that its funny. Both are bad attitudes and it's so cringy on both ends, I'd just never talk to the person again if I have to ask and beg.

She isn't asking and begging. She's out front manipulating. It's not a big deal just saying lol I didn't do it though because she manipulated, I always do it when I'm in the mood. I haven't said "if you loved me you'd do it" unless I'm joking or since I was 15.
Original post by 0to100
My thing is I don't find it charming lol I find it...lecherous...

Join the club mate :lol:
Join the club mate :lol:

Ok so someone around here understands sex life probs finally lol so do you do it when they say that?

Quick Reply

Latest