The Student Room Group

OCR AS Level Music Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chazer154
Ok what did you say in answer to that question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

To what question?
Wait no don't worry I get what you mean now. Writing the part out on the stave. I can remember the last 5 notes which were C E F# E D# but not the first ones. They were all semiquavers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait no don't worry I get what you mean now. Writing the part out on the stave. I can remember the last 5 notes which were C E F# E D# but not the first ones. They were all semiquavers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well kill me now that's nothing like what I put lol.

What about the key thing, where you had to write four keys under the music?
It went Bmaj Dmaj Gmaj Emin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey dude. I was just wondering, can you remember if we were asked to describe the music directly before or directly after the extract of Manteca? I did directly after, but idk if that's right!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey dude. I was just wondering, can you remember if we were asked to describe the music directly before or directly after the extract of Manteca? I did directly after, but idk if that's right!
Original post by Chris-Graham

Yeah bro you were right it was 'describe the music that immediately follows this extract'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply