The Student Room Group

How is the English lit exam paper scanned?

Ive done my English Lit exam with OMAM and AIC. Incase I had extra time at the end, I left two blank pages after my first question, incase I needed to add anything.

Will the computer scan the entire paper including the blank space, or will it stop at the blank,thinking I have finished?

Please help
Reply 1
Yeah, I'm also worried that I'll cause too much trouble doing that. I'll ask anyway though, better safe than sorry I guess.
Thanks for the response!
With a scanner.
Im worried with my R.S :frown: I put the question number in the pink space of the answer booklet not the allocated number boxes :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Adzkii786
Im worried with my R.S :frown: I put the question number in the pink space of the answer booklet not the allocated number boxes :frown:

If it's obvious which question you answered you'll be fine. If you wrote a terrible answer that doesnt really answer the question, they'll find it hard to guess which you've answered so won't be fine.

Original post by Heirio
Ive done my English Lit exam with OMAM and AIC. Incase I had extra time at the end, I left two blank pages after my first question, incase I needed to add anything.

Will the computer scan the entire paper including the blank space, or will it stop at the blank,thinking I have finished?

Please help

A lot of people do things like this. They will scan the whole thing.

Quick Reply

Latest