The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayReg
I don't see Mou putting him midfield either, only behind Ibra. Which speaks to my point of no pace.

He's gonna play in the Lampard role, spearheading a midfield three of Schneiderlin, Basti and Wazza. Quite obvious really.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
He's gonna play in the Lampard role, spearheading a midfield three of Schneiderlin, Basti and Wazza. Quite obvious really.

Think we would be easily outfought in the middle but that my 2 cents, especially with no real threat in behind so they can press.
Original post by JayReg
Think we would be easily outfought in the middle but that my 2 cents, especially with no real threat in behind so they can press.

Martial and whoever's playing RW will be our outlets

No way that will be the midfield 3. 100% it will not.

Mou will try and win the League next season. He's going to buy whoever he needs to win it and he'll have enough money to do so.
Isn't Rashford out of contract over summer as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by That Bearded Man

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah he has another year
Original post by That Bearded Man

Posted from TSR Mobile

he has a year left
ffs
Original post by Dirtybit
No way that will be the midfield 3. 100% it will not.

Mou will try and win the League next season. He's going to buy whoever he needs to win it and he'll have enough money to do so.

He can't do it all in one Summer, he knows that.

Inb4 relegation zone at Xmas
can someone explain to me why the media is blowing up the fact that van gaal sent emails to his players lol, i dont get whats so shocking about it and its certainly no cause for players to whine surely? :s-smilie:
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
can someone explain to me why the media is blowing up the fact that van gaal sent emails to his players lol, i dont get whats so shocking about it and its certainly no cause for players to whine surely? :s-smilie:

He was tracking whether they opened them and for how long
I know all these may not be possible to get in one season (and i'm dreaming) but I wish Mourinho brings in James Rodriguez, Varane, Reus/Bale & Zlatan.

Defence: CBJ, Varane, Smalling, Shaw

Midfield: James, Basti and Schnderlin in midfield :coma:

Wing: Martial and someone fast and creative like Bale/Reus (Can rotate combinations with Memphis too)

Striker: Zlatan

That team though omg!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
He was tracking whether they opened them and for how long

yeah, cos they were just deleting them in the first place lol. its not even that out of the world to add read receipts to emails anyway, LVG being shot down pretty harshly for that imo.
What'll happen to poor Mata :/
I think Man Utd will line up next season like:

De Gea
Fosu-Mensah Stones Smalling Shaw
Schneiderlin Herrera
Memphis James Martial
Ibrahimovic

Apparently Jose wants Matic. No idea why
(edited 7 years ago)
Why is everyone forgeting that we have to put up with Rooney in the team next season?
I guess we can all be hopeful and hope someone in China or the US picks him up in the market.
Maybe fergie said yes to mourinho on the condition rooney will be sold :biggrin: one can dream.....
Anyone else not at all worried things will go toxic with Mourinho? We're not Chelsea or Madrid. I really don't see politicking and hatred between Fergie and Mou
Original post by Diego Costa
I think Man Utd will line up next season like:

De Gea
Fosu-Mensah Stones Smalling Shaw
Schneiderlin Herrera
Memphis James Martial
Ibrahimovic

Apparently Jose wants Matic. No idea why

Yep realistic. Can see us a creative B2B to replace Herrera though if there is one better available. Mabye Varane might be tempted to come due to his career being stalled where he currently is too.

Original post by Seabear11
Why is everyone forgeting that we have to put up with Rooney in the team next season?I guess we can all be hopeful and hope someone in China or the US picks him up in the market.Maybe fergie said yes to mourinho on the condition rooney will be sold :biggrin: one can dream.....
Rooney will stay but be rotated IMO

Why not?

First season at Chelsea 04 he brought in 9 players
First season at Inter Milan he brought in 13 players
First season at Madrid he brought in 8 players
First season back at Chelsea in 2013 he brought in 11 players

In this league with big teams playing poverty it's possible.

Latest