The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3500
f211 now. gonna make some new notes on topics i consistently get wrong in past papers. then do approx 2 past papers for it and a core 3 paper before bed at 11.
starting a block now for spanish :smile:
Reply 3502
finished unit 1 paper.. dissapointed seeing as the exam is friday but ohwell. take a small break and do some trig.

Posted from TSR Mobile
got through the C3 paper. not doing the C2 paper tonight, will also mark the C3 tomorrow.

Going to do another C3 paper tomorrow morning, then cram learn the proof of Sn of a geometric series and the GCSE volume formula, then do 2 C2 Madasmaths papers, then if i can do a C4 paper, but if its too late i'll just do C2 the rest of the day.

Yay for tomorrow being a maths day :3
Completed 1 out of 12 topics in bio ocr. At least it's something right? XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
One single study has stopped my progress like before! I'll read when I have a clearer head tomorrow
Finally finished memorising Exchange surfaces, that took far too long and I didn't even get to memorise any chemistry.

Tomorrow will be dedicated to memorising the 5 remaining chapters for history and loads of C2 Solomon Papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3507
So I went to the library for a few hours bc I felt like I could no longer work efficiently at my desk yet I still didn't accomplish anything. Like, not even a single thing. I've only got tomorrow left for C2 + I'm nowhere near ready for it but I'm going to give up today bc I've tried + it's clearly not working out. Tomorrow, however, I shall make the most of the 24hrs + give it my absolute all. :mad:

Goodnight, I guess.
Original post by nomophobia
Finally finished memorising Exchange surfaces, that took far too long and I didn't even get to memorise any chemistry.

Tomorrow will be dedicated to memorising the 5 remaining chapters for history and loads of C2 Solomon Papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you do biology ocr a AS ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How does one study for an essay exam? X_X
Reply 3510
Progressed quite nicely with my F585 extract revision guide today (self-made lol)
Original post by Thomith
got through the C3 paper. not doing the C2 paper tonight, will also mark the C3 tomorrow.

Going to do another C3 paper tomorrow morning, then cram learn the proof of Sn of a geometric series and the GCSE volume formula, then do 2 C2 Madasmaths papers, then if i can do a C4 paper, but if its too late i'll just do C2 the rest of the day.

Yay for tomorrow being a maths day :3

going to start as early as i can today, just need to stop being so sleepy first :tongue:. i'll give it about a hour :P
Original post by mali473
Do you do biology ocr a AS ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, sorry AQA AS - I assume you're doing AS Biology as well? How are you finding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thomith
going to start as early as i can today, just need to stop being so sleepy first :tongue:. i'll give it about a hour :P

Gunna get started soon, i decided i am just gunna rejig around my revision plan so i only do C2 today, probably better seeing as the exam is tomorrow, and only puts me behind by about half a day to 2 days max (and i'd planned this revision plan when i was only going to do 6 hours a day so i can make that up easily :P) so not a big deal.

going to start going through the textbook for the proof of the Sn formula and any small pieces of information that i missed, cram these, and then cram the volume/area of 3D shape formula.
after that just gunna do MadasMaths papers the entire day, and try some questions in the June2015/Jan2016 IAL papers.
No, sorry AQA AS - I assume you're doing AS Biology as well? How are you finding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do AQA AS biology ! Ready for the exam on Thursday ?
This is NOT the day to lose motivation.... :/. only just finished the MadasMaths paper G
got 65/75 which i'm really happy with, because even those its only a mediocre score, i lost most of the marks to silly errors, while getting alot of the more difficult questions correct :3.

Going to do the MadasMaths Paper F now, then get some lunch and try and blitz through two more before cramming the proof of Sn some more then i'll see what time it is :3.

(and yeah, it's pretty clear now all i'm gunna get done today is C2, and depending on how C2 goes, i'll have alot of work to catch up on from the 26th May - the 7th of June (7th of June being my next exam after C2, and got 10 exams bunched up in the 3 weeks that follow so.... yeah... the calm before the storm...)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup bio AS. It's a lot of content to cover :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Natashja
I do AQA AS biology ! Ready for the exam on Thursday ?

Noooooo, not at all - I just did a past paper with my teacher and I almost died.

You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mali473
Yup bio AS. It's a lot of content to cover :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know - I'm just flailing around rn, trying to learn all the content for biology AND history (oh god why did I choose history?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3519
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. Past papers start at 12:30. :dumbells:

Latest

Trending

Trending