Seriously fr saying what!!!!!?????:confused:

For apparently being offensive and swearing
Reply 22
Original post by lilmissA
I love your goat picture!

thank you
Original post by Redflag99
For apparently being offensive and swearing

Seriously!!!!! Never knew people on TSR were so mean Lol!!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
I can't help being controversial

Nothing controversial, we all speed at some point. With the war on the motorist ever intensifying, trying to get anywhere with an average speed over 30mph will be impossible without being penalized in some way. Its unbelievably easy to get banned these days even without being a lunatic.
I have that feeling everyday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Seriously!!!!! Never knew people on TSR were so mean Lol!!!!!

The moderators won't allow any criticism
Reply 27
Original post by Laomedeia
Nothing controversial, we all speed at some point. With the war on the motorist ever intensifying, trying to get anywhere with an average speed over 30mph will be impossible without being penalized in some way. Its unbelievably easy to get banned these days even without being a lunatic.

My friend got permanently banned from TSR, because they thought that it was my second account
Reply 28
Original post by Kholmes1
I love your avatar.

I doubt you will be banned unless the things you say are offensive. Eg racism. But just agreeing or disagreeing or whatever wont get you banned.

Thanks. I have gotten into trouble in the past, by offending the extremists at ISOC
The moderators won't allow any criticism

Wow!!!! I can't believe this.......... people make threads that criticize religions all the time yet they don't ban them !!!!!!! :frown::cry:
Reply 30
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Wow!!!! I can't believe this people make threads that criticize religions all the time yet they don't ban them !!!!!!! :frown::cry:

To be fair, I criticised all religions, and two of my accounts are permanently banned
To be fair, I criticised all religions, and two of my accounts are permanently banned

No!!!! What I mean to say is that I have seen people more controversial than u
Anyways don't worry I think people on TSR will understand :hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending