The Student Room Group

AQA AS Spanish Essay Questions Predictions 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RainBear
Could I have this too please!!

I need your email
Original post by limbogen
What does everyone think the essay questions will be on this year?
Last year it was: advertising, holidays and friendships.

My teachers and i think there may be some repetition of questions from previous years because of this year being the last year of teaching the current sylabus, lets hope for the best guys, buena suerte y espero que tengais buenas notas en agosto
Original post by patek032
I need your email

Please send to me as well!

[email protected]
For people who are stressing about their exam tomorrow, i recommend watching some spanish vines that help to calm you down, are enjoyable and somehow still count as revision haha , try this one and see how much you understand , anyways good luck tomorrow guys!!! iBuena suerte! :smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=182&v=MiSp9toPeJE
Tbh i almost messed up my oral becaude my teacher asked me what sport i would like to do and my first thought was i hate exercise so i dont see myself writing an essay on it 😂😭
good luck today guys!!
Anyone find the essay questions today as weird as I did?
Which one did you do?? They were nothing like the past papers! >:-(
Original post by amy1589
Which one did you do?? They were nothing like the past papers! >:-(

The one about living a long life, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was terrible :frown:
What did everybody think of the paper? It was generally pretty great, but I choosing between 'puso' and 'ponía' for the 70s question was difficult. I put the latter. Also a few questions on the phone-stealing question were kinda weird. The essays were just strange - advantages and disadvantages of living alone? Living a long life? The positive and negative influences of celebrities on youths? I liked Section A and don't think I dropped many marks; but section B wasn't so great. I did question 12.
The first section in the listening the questions were in English but I wrote the answers in Spanish. Can anyone remember how many marks this bit was? Other than that I thought it went alright to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 133
Essays were really weird. I did question 12- positives and negatives of celebrities on youths. Struggled quite a bit on section 9. What did everyone else think?
..I knew it was el agua friá.

Wish doubt hadn't gotten the best of me.
Honestly thought i could get an A on this paper but not so sure after that 🙃
Original post by TheTakers

It's agua frío because agua is masculine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chazer154
It's agua frío because agua is masculine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agua is feminine...
Original post by TheTakers

why was it fría not frió
I hated the listening on marriage !!! !! The only one I fully got was the last one where they went on a cruise to the Caribbean so was V !
That paper was very strange though..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending