The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Their existance is a matter of fact. Islam says nothing on them. It is completely un-important.
Does it need to? I don't really understand the point you're making
Reply 4
They don't mention iPhones either
Because all religions are fake
Original post by fatimah9
Their existance is a matter of fact. Islam says nothing on them. It is completely un-important.

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Does it need to? I don't really understand the point you're making

Well you'd think he'd mention them when telling the story of creation. In the books it says animals and humans were made at the same time.
Original post by Defraction
Dinosaurs are made by society like how society says 7 million Jews died when only less than a million died. This is why you shouldn't trust no-one, I don't even trust my friend to get me a toilet paper to clean my ****.

Spoiler

I sincerely hope you're joking.
Reply 8
Not sure why any religious text needs to mention dinosaurs, they're not really that important in the grand scope of things. Plus don't dinosaurs count as animals? So they are mentioned in the creation story, just not explicitly.
Original post by Alien Warrior
Well you'd think he'd mention them when telling the story of creation. In the books it says animals and humans were made at the same time.

Dinosaurs would come under animals. I'm pretty sure the bible doesn't directly mention cockroaches either, but afaik they were around for as long as dinosaurs
I sincerely hope you're joking.

The **** part is true

Spoiler

Original post by darkreeper123
Dinosaurs dont count as animals? R u serious?

yeah they do

Animal:

'a living organism which feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly to stimuli.'

'relating to or denoting the pole or extremity of an embryo that contains the more active cytoplasm in the early stages of development.'
Because those books were written by people who didn't know about dinosaurs.
Is that the reason to become an Atheist, because they did not mention the dinosaurs?
Original post by Wired_1800
Is that the reason to become an Atheist, because they did not mention the dinosaurs?

No mate, I thinks it's because theres zero evidence for God chap.

Okay. To each, his own.
Original post by Wired_1800
Okay. To each, his own.

not mentioning the dinosaurs is a close second.
Reply 17

I don't see why people who are atheists have to do this. If you don't believe in God why would you care enough to create a thread about the Bible/Quran mentioning dinosaurs?

I don't know about the same time? Weren't animals and the earth created way before Adam and Eve in the Scriptures, there was a time frame between Adam and the creation of the world and it's fauna.
Original post by SGHD26716
I don't see why people who are atheists have to do this. If you don't believe in God why would you care enough to create a thread about the Bible/Quran mentioning dinosaurs?

Billions of people in the world believe in this nonsense, so I find it interesting.

Latest

Trending

Trending