The Student Room Group

National 5 Physics 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sameehaiqbal
My invigilator wouldnt let me take the multiple choice!!!

i have to trek to my science campus now to ask for it.
Invigilator can suck my ****

I always get the same invigilator and never lets me take the mc lol...

You should have just took it anyway anything you don't write on you're allowed to take.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
You should have just took it anyway anything you don't write on you're allowed to take.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bruv i had it in my hand and he snatched it off me :rofl:
Original post by hugeJamesS
Good luck in your exam guys, you'll do great!

If you could sign this then that would be good, it will mean you'll get an easier paper next year for higher - it worked for maths!

https://www.change.org/p/scottish-qualifications-authority-sqa-sqa-to-take-into-consideration-that-timing-was-a-big-problem-in-advanced-higher-physics?recruiter=546677516&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

Was advanced higher hard ? I just sat higher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. Yeah they can't do that, doesn't matter someone else would have took it home with them and they'll probably post it on this thread soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hugeJamesS
Good luck in your exam guys, you'll do great!

If you could sign this then that would be good, it will mean you'll get an easier paper next year for higher - it worked for maths!

https://www.change.org/p/scottish-qualifications-authority-sqa-sqa-to-take-into-consideration-that-timing-was-a-big-problem-in-advanced-higher-physics?recruiter=546677516&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

Sorry to hear you were put in that situation, although it wouldnt really be fair if we signed it because we arent advanced higher pupils, good luck anyway :smile:
did anyone else get three E's in a row for the multiple choice
Sorry to hear you were put in that situation, although it wouldnt really be fair if we signed it because we arent advanced higher pupils, good luck anyway :smile:

This guy is on all Physics threads posting this -_-

Every single advanced higher pupil in our school finished with like 15 mins to go...

How did it go!?!?!?!

That happened to me too! Invigilator just took the multiple choice away from me even though I told her you're allowed to take it home! I'm still raging :angry:

Hahaha, crazy invigilator....
Original post by .Jeff458
How did it go!?!?!?!

Very good! I added up my marks and got 90/110. Plus theres the assignment too :biggrin:

Btw I overheard someone saying they put photosynthesis for detection of infrared - i couldnt stop laughing lmaooooooooooooo

Shes either bare confused or the exam stress really got to her lmaoooo
That went well I hope, a lot of great questions. I wasn't too sure about that scale diagram displacement question though but I did get an answer.
Original post by Lewis H01
Hahaha, crazy invigilator....

Original post by SSJBlue
That happened to me too! Invigilator just took the multiple choice away from me even though I told her you're allowed to take it home! I'm still raging :angry:

I wouldve put up an argument with the dafty but i finished early and people were still working lmao
For my multiple choice answers, I got:
1.C
2.A
3.D
4.C
5.B
6.C
7.A
8.A
9.E
10.C
11.A
12.B
13.B
14.E
15.D
16.D
17.E
18.C
19.D
20.D
Can someone post section one pleaaaaase :frown:
Original post by Marina1264
For my multiple choice answers, I got:
1.C
2.A
3.D
4.C
5.B
6.C
7.A
8.A
9.E
10.C
11.A
12.B
13.B
14.E
15.D
16.D
17.E
18.C
19.D
20.D

How did you remember everyone haha ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone post section one pleaaaaase :frown:

Sorry, I don't take physics...
Not sure how i felt about that exam. Most of it was fine but there was some weird questions near the end of the paper that got me
Very good! I added up my marks and got 90/110. Plus theres the assignment too :biggrin:

Btw I overheard someone saying they put photosynthesis for detection of infrared - i couldnt stop laughing lmaooooooooooooo

Your invigilators suck! Everyone (nearly) takes the paper in our school.

Photosynthesis...? *MAJOR FACEPALM

BLOODY HELL!?!? 90/110!?!??!?!?!

I can't remember that stuff from Nat 5 physics, what's the the piece of apparatus used for infrared detection called again ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending