Fixed costs = £12800
Cpu = 50p - 30p
12800/0.2=64000 units I think?

I got that too
Original post by rxk
Fixed costs = £12800
Cpu = 50p - 30p
12800/0.2=64000 units I think?

Yeah im pretty sure thats right- i put 20 for the contribution instead of 0.2 which means i got 640- soooooo annoyed
Original post by Rezwan Haque
Yeah im pretty sure thats right- i put 20 for the contribution instead of 0.2 which means i got 640- soooooo annoyed

You're not the only one!! I put 640 aswell :/ (rushed the question)
Reply 127
Original post by Brbshbahahsh
Does anyone remember the actual figures

I got 640 for break even too, but I wrote the formula for break even output and for contribution per unit. I just put 20 instead of .20 so I didn't get 6400 will I still get 2/3 marks?
Also I got 17.03 is that right?
Original post by idfk_alex
Wtf was that 20 mark question tho?? Gave me a PTSD flashback to GCSE Ethics. My own personal Vietnam.

I thought it was a horrible question too
Original post by idfk_alex
Wtf was that 20 mark question tho?? Gave me a PTSD flashback to GCSE Ethics. My own personal Vietnam.

I felt like ****ing hitler after writing that
Yet another horrendous experience courtesy of AQA. The 20 marker... it was pure ******** from me.

And the question on profit margin I ****ed up, got something like 4.2% :/
didn't get enough time to answer the long ones- think I could have written an extra paragraph on every long question. What do people think the grade boundaries are gonna be
Original post by abrack
Yet another horrendous experience courtesy of AQA. The 20 marker... it was pure ******** from me.

And the question on profit margin I ****ed up, got something like 4.2% :/

Totally agree the last one was crap
Original post by Rezwan Haque
Totally agree the last one was crap

So bloody vague. What the **** even are ethics? I started babbeling on about how financial, environmental and social impacts are also important. :/
Original post by abrack
So bloody vague. What the **** even are ethics? I started babbeling on about how financial, environmental and social impacts are also important. :/

i didnt even get that. I tried to talk about the fact that ethical stuff might improve reputation and then somehow talked about fairtrade
Original post by txky534d
I got 640 for break even too, but I wrote the formula for break even output and for contribution per unit. I just put 20 instead of .20 so I didn't get 6400 will I still get 2/3 marks?

I did the same. You will get 2 marks out of 3. They will identify it as a common mistake since so many people have done it.

How many paragraphs were people writing for the 16 and 20 markers by the way?
thats what I did!! i just blabbered and wrote whatever I thought
I found the outsourcing one a piece of ****, couldn't think of enough stuff to write worth 9 marks! I didn't know what to write!
Also the question about theorists was okay and the question about Public vs private limited q's. Some people hated them some people loved it, how did you guys find it??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending