The Student Room Group

Media gcse exam AQA ... any tips?

Scroll to see replies

It was a really nice exam paper I think
Wrote 6 pages in the end😬....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scullzyy
I never annotated mine and if you looked at practice examples were someone had to draw a Poster or a DVD cover it wasn't annotated either. So I wouldn't worry :smile:

I asked my media teacher after and he said I wouldnt get full marks for the question but I think I made it up with my other answers. Plus my website was quite detailed so I'm happy x
Original post by Joshhhhh44
Wrote 6 pages in the end😬....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep same, almost the entire booklet=)
Original post by thatnerdygirl001
It was a really nice exam paper I think

I thought so too, was really relieved that ut was a webpage rather than a storyboard x
Original post by Justsomestudent1
I thought so too, was really relieved that ut was a webpage rather than a storyboard x

Think everyoneeeeeee was happy it wasn't a storyboard😊x

Posted from TSR Mobile
My teacher didn't tell us that we had to do website designing??????? She just told us we needed to make a storyboard. Grrrrrr lost 15 marks. That's my A* out of the window.
Original post by musshypeas
My teacher didn't tell us that we had to do website designing??????? She just told us we needed to make a storyboard. Grrrrrr lost 15 marks. That's my A* out of the window.

You left the question completely?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You left the question completely?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope but might as well have. I literally just included the title, tagline, main image, main actors and that's it lol. I left it until the end because I was soo confused and only had about 5 minutes to do it.
My teachers predicted every single question correctly on that paper, it was great :smile:
Original post by musshypeas
Nope but might as well have. I literally just included the title, tagline, main image, main actors and that's it lol. I left it until the end because I was soo confused and only had about 5 minutes to do it.

At least you shown an understanding in what to put on a website, that'll get you a few marks, better then nothing💪🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile
i wrote 13 pages feeling confident
Original post by j.bolding2

There even 13 pages in the book?😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
There even 13 pages in the book?😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had to use 2 extra book things 😂😂

13 pages?!?! And there's me super happy with my six. Thats absolutely crazy😂😂 Hope you definitely get an A* because damn.
Original post by Justsomestudent1
13 pages?!?! And there's me super happy with my six. Thats absolutely crazy😂😂 Hope you definitely get an A* because damn.

But is is quality of quantity lets just hope I do I have worked so hard think i did bad in geography though wanted to do well in that
But is is quality of quantity lets just hope I do I have worked so hard think i did bad in geography though wanted to do well in that

Yep thats totally true and dont you guys have three units? If you feel like you did bad you can totally redeem yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending