The Student Room Group

Do any of you have a crush on your teachers?

Lol. I do - my History!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol I use to have a crush on my Biology teacher.

Spoiler

Reply 2
i go to an all girls school, so all the teachers are female and im straight lol
but even if i had male teachers i highly, strongly doubt id have a crush on any of them

Spoiler

Alot of my female teachers have a crush on me if only they were more attractive
I had a crush on my French female teacher .... :sogood: :sexface:

Spoiler

crush on a teacher? you must be joking

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by animeamanda1412
i go to an all girls school, so all the teachers are female and im straight lol
but even if i had male teachers i highly, strongly doubt id have a crush on any of them

Spoiler

I swear when you're around girls that much you turn bisexual :lol:
joking don't kill me

I went to an all girls school but we also had male teachers - I don't get it how can you crush on a teacher like that's so weird. Especially since most of our teachers were like 30 + and married or in relationships ._.
I had a friend who was mad about our ICT teacher and I was like but gurl he's twice your age T_T

maybe it's daddy issues
joking again - am I digging a hole for myself?

:lol:
Urm, well no. :lolwut:
Reply 8
Original post by z33
joking don't kill me

I went to an all girls school but we also had male teachers - I don't get it how can you crush on a teacher like that's so weird. Especially since most of our teachers were like 30 + and married or in relationships ._.
I had a friend who was mad about our ICT teacher and I was like but gurl he's twice your age T_T

maybe it's daddy issues

lmaoo dw i dont get offended easily
unless you diss my kpop baes, then you will be roasted ;P
and lol trust me that's what every single person who goes to a state school says,, even when i used to go to a state school and told my friends im going to an all-girls school they were like "but imagine if you turn to some lesbian" and im like -_-
im ngl tho there are some in my class who act way too comfortable for my liking, (eg hold hands at random times, lay down on top of each other and other random stuff) but i personally dont do that and definitely dont allow ANYONE to do that to me
and then you have those with a VERY bad taste in guys (which is 99% of the class), that i used to think im asexual or smth, and then i was introduced to kpop and BOOM im some hopeless fangirl *^*)/
but yh there are a few who start crushing on them random visitors who come for them random programmes, and im gonna be perfectly honest, they are BUN
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by z33
joking don't kill me

maybe it's daddy issues

I go to a girls' school, but we have boys in the sixth form that the younger years get crushes on. If there were no boys at all, I definitely think male teachers would be the target.
There's one fit Spanish teacher who's like 24 and every guy gets turned on when she walks in the room and asks who needs help with Their speaking
All of a sudden everybody needs help with their speaking exam.
Also I think that the teacher might have clocked on when a student from my class said she has a nice ass and now I think she's avoiding our class olny coming once every week or two and usually used to come every lesson. Now she just goes to the top set Spanish class and all the sets below my class.😢😢😢😤
Going to a single-sex school, everyone always finds one teacher to crush on when in reality, they're pretty average tbh :redface:

Spoiler

Nope.
They're old enough to be my grand pa.
:colonhash:
I used to on my Maths teacher in Year 11. It did not end well. :moon:
Original post by missdiorxx
Lol. I do - my History!

LOL

"age is just a number"

Spoiler

Original post by animeamanda1412
lmaoo dw i dont get offended easily
unless you diss my kpop baes, then you will be roasted ;P
and lol trust me that's what every single person who goes to a state school says,, even when i used to go to a state school and told my friends im going to an all-girls school they were like "but imagine if you turn to some lesbian" and im like -_-
im ngl tho there are some in my class who act way too comfortable for my liking, (eg hold hands at random times, lay down on top of each other and other random stuff) but i personally dont do that and definitely dont allow ANYONE to do that to me
and then you have those with a VERY bad taste in guys (which is 99% of the class), that i used to think im asexual or smth, and then i was introduced to kpop and BOOM im some hopeless fangirl *^*)/
but yh there are a few who start crushing on them random visitors who come for them random programmes, and im gonna be perfectly honest, they are BUN

exo are ****.
bts are lit tho so it aite.
Original post by thethinone
LOL

"age is just a number"

Spoiler

could you make it any less obvious?

I don't have a crush on any of my teachers. Are some of them- well one- hot? Yes. Do I have a crush on them? :no:
Original post by homeland.lsw
could you make it any less obvious?

I don't have a crush on any of my teachers. Are some of them- well one- hot? Yes. Do I have a crush on them? :no:

I'm thinner now :biggrin:

but no this is made really just to ask maths questions and ask about my main account
Original post by FluuidKarma
exo are ****.
bts are lit tho so it aite.

you want a slap fam? exo are bae aight imma skin you if you say that again bruh
and yeaaaa bts are da bomb
You know it.

Quick Reply