The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry Applications

Hi guys!!! This is a thread for those who want to study architecture for 2017/2018 entry :smile: What kinds of preparations have you started doing for your application?
Original post by czhang1998
Hi guys!!! This is a thread for those who want to study architecture for 2017/2018 entry :smile: What kinds of preparations have you started doing for your application?

wooooooo!! Well I'm going to two summer schools in the summer: UCL and Cambridge - I've applied for work experience so I'll be doing that in two months time! I've started thinking about my porfolio and will work on that in the summer too! I haven't been doing much now for my app as I'm concentrating on exams and such! please PM me :smile:

What do you study? I take art, maths, history and product design
Reply 2
Original post by TSRMatt
wooooooo!! Well I'm going to two summer schools in the summer: UCL and Cambridge - I've applied for work experience so I'll be doing that in two months time! I've started thinking about my porfolio and will work on that in the summer too! I haven't been doing much now for my app as I'm concentrating on exams and such! please PM me :smile:

Helllooo :smile: I'm the one who in October was taking 5 subjects on the Cambridge hopefuls thread hahah I've dropped chem now and I'm doing physics, maths, further maths and art atm :smile:
Original post by czhang1998
Helllooo :smile: I'm the one who in October was taking 5 subjects on the Cambridge hopefuls thread hahah I've dropped chem now and I'm doing physics, maths, further maths and art atm :smile:

wow that's crazy!!
Reply 4
Original post by TSRMatt

Hey! I'm going to the UCL summer school too? Are you looking to go there next year?
Original post by starsfly
Hey! I'm going to the UCL summer school too? Are you looking to go there next year?

Are you going there for architecture? Yeah definitely!! It's one of the best for architecture so yeah
Reply 6
Original post by TSRMatt
Are you going there for architecture? Yeah definitely!! It's one of the best for architecture so yeah

Well yeah! Lets hope they take me though haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending