Original post by Wordnerd2
Awh poor you but the worst is over now!

Yes, but I'm scared to sh*t about my DT design paper! :eek:
Reply 21
Original post by asd.987
Yes, but I'm scared to sh*t about my DT design paper! :eek:

I'm sure you will be fine, is it GCSE?
Original post by niv1234
I agree. Cramming physics today. How did you find Latin?

Normally fine, but I was in a shaky mood before which threw me off a bit, and then afterwards I got so paranoid that I skipped a section (which I don't think I did, but I'm still a bit scared) and I know the 10-marker wasn't great...but not the worst disaster in the world. You?
Yh I feel drained as well, it's come to a point where I have to stop myself from lying down because I can barely keep my eyes open if I do😭 however I don't have it as worse as some people, my friends have 6 exams this week and I have 4! I don't think there are any weeks where I have more than 4 exams in a week.

Just 4 more weeks for me and then we're done! This week is sort of going quickly so yh hopefully it goes by quicker as the weeks go by!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure you will be fine, is it GCSE?

iGCSE CIE board.
Original post by metellaest
Normally fine, but I was in a shaky mood before which threw me off a bit, and then afterwards I got so paranoid that I skipped a section (which I don't think I did, but I'm still a bit scared) and I know the 10-marker wasn't great...but not the worst disaster in the world. You?

Yes, I liked it a bit it could have been much worse. I just couldn't remember much for the 10 marker. I opened section A, which I don't do and panicked thinking I forgot to revise something and also the invigilators thought our exam was 2 hours so we had to correct them, which was annoying. Good luck for all your other subjects.
Reply 26
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Yh I feel drained as well, it's come to a point where I have to stop myself from lying down because I can barely keep my eyes open if I do😭 however I don't have it as worse as some people, my friends have 6 exams this week and I have 4! I don't think there are any weeks where I have more than 4 exams in a week.

Just 4 more weeks for me and then we're done! This week is sort of going quickly so yh hopefully it goes by quicker as the weeks go by!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree that it is going fast, sometimes the first time I look up in an exam and 2 hrs have gone by, good luck!
Original post by niv1234
Yes, I liked it a bit it could have been much worse. I just couldn't remember much for the 10 marker. I opened section A, which I don't do and panicked thinking I forgot to revise something and also the invigilators thought our exam was 2 hours so we had to correct them, which was annoying. Good luck for all your other subjects.

Thank you - you too! Good luck with everything else :smile:
I agree that it is going fast, sometimes the first time I look up in an exam and 2 hrs have gone by, good luck!

Yh hahaha! So far exams have gone well :smile: hopefully I can keep this up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh and good luck to you too haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Oh and good luck to you too haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have physics tomorrow?
I have exams every day this week and I am so tired that I just had to drink coffee which I never drink. I'm probably going to sleep in a few hours but not before I revise physics, anyone else feeling the same?

Original post by Kloppo
I have Business Studies first tmrw and Physics afterward. I also have Maths the day after, and yeah i'm spending my time on TSR :smile:

Yes!! people my world as well!! Literally i am drained as well
Reply 32
Original post by Ranveen Pandhal
Yes!! people my world as well!! Literally i am drained as well

You can get through the exams!
Do you have physics tomorrow?

Yup! Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can get through the exams!

Yeah though i do so many subjects thus my papers are so packed this week!! We all will eventually though the immense strain now is unbearable!!1
Reply 35

Yeah, unfortunately, as much as I love chem and bio, phys really isn't my thing aha
Reply 36
Original post by Ranveen Pandhal
Yeah though i do so many subjects thus my papers are so packed this week!! We all will eventually though the immense strain now is unbearable!!1

Once we are finished there is the summer which is stress free and quite frankly at the minute looking like paradise
Yeah, unfortunately, as much as I love chem and bio, phys really isn't my thing aha

Absolutely love physics haha! I think physics is the best science but I love biology as well mainly because I find it easiest since it's a subject you can get away with memorising. Chemistry is just in the middle lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once we are finished there is the summer which is stress free and quite frankly at the minute looking like paradise

Yes but then there is the dreaded exam results slip!!!!!!
Original post by Kloppo
I have Business Studies first tmrw and Physics afterward. I also have Maths the day after, and yeah i'm spending my time on TSR :smile:

lol i have exactly the same exams as you and in that order and i'm also on tsr :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest