The Student Room Group

Media studies 24th may 2016!! Captain Phillips

How did everyone find the exam???
I thought it was pretty decent!!!

However I forgot to talk about theories (I.e thodorov theory of equilibrium,2 step flow e.t.c ) 😭😭 would that stop me from get an A potentially an A* grade in the exam!?
Reply 2
Original post by Real_jenn
I thought it was pretty decent!!!

However I forgot to talk about theories (I.e thodorov theory of equilibrium,2 step flow e.t.c ) 😭😭 would that stop me from get an A potentially an A* grade in the exam!?

Unfortunately, yes. In order to get the highest marks you need to include those things
[QUOTE=A.bi.iii;65126135]Unfortunately, yes. In order to get the highest marks you need to include those things

But I expanded greatly and challenged question 1 by adding other reasons such as gender equality e.t.c but I also spoke about propps theory and my coursework is at an A?

Oh no!! 😭😭😭😩
If you spoke about Propp's theory like I did then you should be okay. A for coursework is good since it's like 60%
Original post by IDEKOKAY
How did everyone find the exam???

Thought the questions were really nice although I didn't annotate my webpage. 😅
Reply 6
I didn't do the exam but what's with captain phillips?
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
If you spoke about Propp's theory like I did then you should be okay. A for coursework is good since it's like 60%

Was propps theory the only theory you spoke about?
Original post by Real_jenn
Was propps theory the only theory you spoke about?

Not the only theory, but if I remember, my teacher said that saying any one (even just the one) is good and gets you some marks
I thought it was easy :tongue: Timing was a bit dodgy though, I think I wrote too much for question 1
Reply 10
Original post by Nabad
I didn't do the exam but what's with captain phillips?

We had to analyse that clip for our media exam

Quick Reply

Latest