The Student Room Group

i dont know what to do anymore..

-> Delete
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
What? I'm so confused, you and the teacher are going out?
The teacher's annoyed with you, or your BF?

Regardless, why does it matter? What's the problem?
Cool story?

So your going out with someone, the teacher doesn't know but now you told her? What do you do? Idk nothing.
Reply 4
is the teacher a she or he? wtf.
Reply 5
boyfriend :/ he's saying i went behind his back, because our relationship hasn't exactly gone public yet
Why is the BF annoyed for?
Original post by _mk
boyfriend :/ he's saying i went behind his back, because our relationship hasn't exactly gone public yet

I wouldn't have said you've gone behind his back. Unless you both agreed to not discussing your relationship with others, then you have the right to share your status with others.
Original post by _mk
okay so there is this teacher im really close to, and she always 'teases' me about the guy im sat next to in her lesson, and we're (me and the guy im sat next to) actually going out. today was kind of the last lesson i was going to see this teacher because we have GCSE's and study leave.. i told the teacher about me and him and now my boyfriend is really pi*sed off at me :/ please helppp

Omg sorry but this actually made me laugh. Tell your boyfriend what is the big deal?

Tell him why is he having a problem of people knowing about you and him?
Original post by _mk

Ohh your boyfriend was annoyed. I can't be the only one who thought you meant the teacher was annoyed as you didnt tell her about the relationship.

Anyway with what I know. Im afraid its still just "cool story"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending