The Student Room Group

AS Edexcel Official Business Unit 1: Marketing and people - 19th of MAy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WhyUAlwaysLyinn
I got 6. something lol

Im pretty sure i did it write and got answer of 2.99 . It was just current asset divided by current liability and i found current assest by adding trade recieveable, cash equvilant and somethign else, calculation part i thought was easy for this
For supergroup i said a JIT system would reduce space needed for storing raw materials like nylon, is that wrong because I think the distribution centre thing was just for storing coats etc. to send out to stores
Anyone started a unofficial mark scheme yet? Pls dooooo
Original post by HazNut134
For supergroup i said a JIT system would reduce space needed for storing raw materials like nylon, is that wrong because I think the distribution centre thing was just for storing coats etc. to send out to stores

Didn't need to go into detail of what their stock was I don't think, but nylon is still a raw material which is still stock so I can't see why it would be wrong :biggrin:
Didn't need to go into detail of what their stock was I don't think, but nylon is still a raw material which is still stock so I can't see why it would be wrong :biggrin:

Yeah I just think the whole point of their JIT system was to send the actual clothes to stores when it was needed
Yeah I just think the whole point of their JIT system was to send the actual clothes to stores when it was needed

Nah what you said would be fine for sure
Nah what you said would be fine for sure

I just dont get how it could be right
Original post by igotnomoney
Im pretty sure i did it write and got answer of 2.99 . It was just current asset divided by current liability and i found current assest by adding trade recieveable, cash equvilant and somethign else, calculation part i thought was easy for this

I got 2.99 too

You got the point right the fact that stock cost is reduced, they might lenalise you for intrepreting it weing or you may lose marks of application but good stuff, atleast you know what it is :biggrin:
Reply 309
Such a shocking exam i panicked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TS21
Such a shocking exam i panicked

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really, i wasnt for this ... I knew what was going to be asked because i knew what they have laready asked over specime( mock paper) they will not ask ot so i was prepeared :smile:
The mark scheme is below guys.:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Here it is guys, completely finished, if you have any questions, just email me, message me or reply back to this thread. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Bruce267099
Here it is guys, completely finished, if you have any questions, just email me, message me or reply back to this thread. :biggrin:

Did anybody create a markscheme for the first paper??
Original post by Tsr19999
Did anybody create a markscheme for the first paper??

Yes, but i forgot where the link was, and it only has half the questions in so i might make another. :biggrin:
Here is Tutor2u breakdown of the theme 1 paper:
http://www.tutor2u.net/business/blog/edexcel-as-business-reflections-on-paper-1-marketing-and-people

They have yet to release a breakdown of the theme 2 paper
I did make a mark scheme of the first paper (fully complete)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4101023

Thanks for the theme 2 mark scheme Bruce
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 317
What did everyone get?
I got a high B in paper 1 and high C in paper 2 so annoying! Recalling both
I got an A overall :biggrin:

29/80 - Unit 1 (Don't even ask, i misread almost every question :colone:)
79/80 - Unit 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending