The Student Room Group

National 5 Physics 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aysha261
That's a really good answer, wish i thought of that in the exam. I wrote something really stupid haha

Thanks, not sure it's correct though
Original post by ___Sophie___
Thanks, not sure it's correct though

It seems correct but I guess we'll just have to wait and see
I was about to get section 2 for the higher biology paper from my teacher today but I couldn't find myself to even go to my teachers classroom... imagine if i got the paper and then downright flonked the paper. couldn't find it in me.

so scared i wanna cry lollll
Original post by Aysha261
That's a really good answer, wish i thought of that in the exam. I wrote something really stupid haha

Did everyone get 400 and something watts for the power of that space ship?
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I was about to get section 2 for the higher biology paper from my teacher today but I couldn't find myself to even go to my teachers classroom... imagine if i got the paper and then downright flonked the paper. couldn't find it in me.

so scared i wanna cry lollll

I don't know why teachers only put maths solutions online we should get physics and chemistry at minimum
Haha dont worry, i probably lost 10 or so marks from stupid mistakes :rofl:

My exams are now over. I can officially sit and play call of duty all day until further notice :biggrin:

Me too. I'm done. My mates are driving. I can't even learn yet.. He actually just passed and gets to drive his bloody parents' cars too and I'm sitting here looking at how badly I've done. Fml.

You play cod? FIFA FTW. MW3 FTW. I haven't played playstation this year that much. I actually don't think I have at all. Just lost interest in it! Never thought I would say that. I have turned into a Big Bang Theory kinda guy. Literally watched all 9 seasons.

Best of luck though. Did you guys post a pic of MC? Would like to see it pls
was the acceleration o the space craft 0.02 m/s^2
Original post by .Jeff458
Me too. I'm done. My mates are driving. I can't even learn yet.. He actually just passed and gets to drive his bloody parents' cars too and I'm sitting here looking at how badly I've done. Fml.

You play cod? FIFA FTW. MW3 FTW. I haven't played playstation this year that much. I actually don't think I have at all. Just lost interest in it! Never thought I would say that. I have turned into a Big Bang Theory kinda guy. Literally watched all 9 seasons.

Best of luck though. Did you guys post a pic of MC? Would like to see it pls

I've probably failed everything :biggrin:

Modern Warfare 3 is the best game out of all the COD's, I love the maps in that game. Ghosts is too sci-fi for my liking and pretty unrealistic. Black Ops is good too. I love GTA too. FIFA is o-kay I don't get the hype, would've helped if I actually liked football :biggrin: but I play it with my brother when he wants an opponent lol

Apart from that I'm hooked on Greys Anatomy, and also can't wait for Suits to come back in July. And also Prison Break is coming back next year. Majorly excited!!!
Original post by 12345kiran
was the acceleration o the space craft 0.02 m/s^2

0.02 sounds familiar
I don't know why teachers only put maths solutions online we should get physics and chemistry at minimum

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want to see section 2 but at the same time I don't lmao
So glad I got the maths solutions though
I'm really confused. Says on the 2015 and 2014 grade boundary list that Physics at National 5 is out of 100 but isn't it out of 130 in total including the assignment???
So wait, are there no answers for the papers anywhere online?
I'm really confused. Says on the 2015 and 2014 grade boundary list that Physics at National 5 is out of 100 but isn't it out of 130 in total including the assignment???

Yeah that really confused me. But after some extensive research, I discovered that section 2 is scaled down from 90 to 60 marks
Yeah that really confused me. But after some extensive research, I discovered that section 2 is scaled down from 90 to 60 marks

Are you serious? Wait are you sure?
I've probably failed everything :biggrin:

Modern Warfare 3 is the best game out of all the COD's, I love the maps in that game. Ghosts is too sci-fi for my liking and pretty unrealistic. Black Ops is good too. I love GTA too. FIFA is o-kay I don't get the hype, would've helped if I actually liked football :biggrin: but I play it with my brother when he wants an opponent lol

Apart from that I'm hooked on Greys Anatomy, and also can't wait for Suits to come back in July. And also Prison Break is coming back next year. Majorly excited!!!

Do you have a copy or pics of mc on here???

COD MW3 IS BEST. I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER PERSON WHO AGREES.

Terminal is a sound map.

Fifa is good for guys. Makes me rage though. I cannot tell you how many times I smashed my controller/headset :frown:

Your section 2 is scaled down
Do you have a copy or pics of mc on here???

COD MW3 IS BEST. I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER PERSON WHO AGREES.

Terminal is a sound map.

Fifa is good for guys. Makes me rage though. I cannot tell you how many times I smashed my controller/headset :frown:

Your section 2 is scaled down

Hahahahahhaa yeah terminal is the shitttt , we should have a game :biggrin:

wow my whole life has been a lie i'm such an idiot :rofl:
Hahahahahhaa yeah terminal is the shitttt , we should have a game :biggrin:

wow my whole life has been a lie i'm such an idiot :rofl:

I don't play with girls... Makes me feel bad when I woop their ass :tongue:

LEL

Terminal is just the **** yeah. I like Dome too. Nuketown as well is not bad. Kinda like rust in mw2 but not as great.

Do you reckon anyone would have a bio paper? CANNOT FIND ANY
I don't play with girls... Makes me feel bad when I woop their ass :tongue:

LEL

Terminal is just the **** yeah. I like Dome too. Nuketown as well is not bad. Kinda like rust in mw2 but not as great.

Do you reckon anyone would have a bio paper? CANNOT FIND ANY

Haha nuketown is the **** as well. thats like my kicking ass game cos i roast everyone to **** in that map hahaha

Haha we shouldn't play together in Nuketown. You'll be ultimately embarrassed of yourself after seeing my ratio of 17.50 as opposed to your petty 0.27 ratio :biggrin: xx
Original post by ineedasociallife
So wait, are there no answers for the papers anywhere online?

Multiplac choise is in this thread

should i ask my teacher on edmodo to post section 2 online? idk if he'll do it, should I email him? lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending