The Student Room Group

No sex in almost 2 years?!?

Im extremely sexually frustrated, i havent had sex since December 2014 and since i started sixth form i have been so stressed that i havent even given it a second thought but now that we have finished and only have exams left i feel really horny all the time.

I get boners over just small things and its annoying. Also im quite concious about my size im 5.2 inches (is that small or..) and i have confidence issues and dont really like speaking to girls first and im not sure how to. I went to a all boys grammar school and my last girlfriend was a friend of a friend. At the moment i do not know how to even speak to girls or where to even start to look.

Me and my friends all had a big fallout before school finished and i dont really have any friends anymore either.

Someone give me some advice.

Thanks
Reply 1
i havent had sex for 16 years, 6 months
beat that :cool:
Reply 2
Find a great girlfriend with tremendous libido. Problem sorted.
Find the horniest guy you can, if your so horny, shouldn't matter what their sex is right? =P
Lol
Original post by LMAOXXXXX
Disgusting.

Not a faggot.

I was going to be somewhat nice until I saw this post, so I'll simply say deal with it like a man instead of whining like a lil' bitch.

Failing that, nail a hooker.
Original post by Drunk Punx
I was going to be somewhat nice until I saw this post, so I'll simply say deal with it like a man instead of whining like a lil' bitch.

Failing that, nail a hooker.

Can kinda see why he said he doesn't have friends anymore. =P
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LMAOXXXXX
Disgusting.

Not a faggot.

^^ Moment where all the nice things I was gonna say disappeared...just like your friends.:h:

Spoiler

Original post by animeamanda1412
i havent had sex for 16 years, 6 months
beat that :cool:

18 years, my friend.
Reply 9
Original post by similarBlank
18 years, my friend.

ok that beat it xDD
Jeeees mate get a grip
Reply 11
Mate this thread is just asking for virgins to state their age
I'd suggest approaching the TSR females, they all love the occational message of ''hey''.
Or
You can try to get with a good friend of mine, she starts with a H and ends with Ds.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Mate this thread is just asking for virgins to state their age

You got us beat with that crazy number, 13120842. Is that the number of days?
Reply 14
Original post by similarBlank
18 years, my friend.

19 years.

Get on my level scrub.
Reply 15
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
You got us beat with that crazy number, 13120842. Is that the number of days?

Yeah, I'm like 36000 years old or so
Reply 16
I haven't had sex since September not including prostitutes

If you are looking for it likely it won't happen. Try focus on self improvement, get fit. If you look good you will feel good and automatically be confident. Obsess over your appearance, dress well everyday.

Overcome social anxiety when it comes to girls. It will take time but start approaching girls and making conversation with them. Granted without being drunk this is difficult.

You will get rejected. Don't be discouraged by this, just keep trying and eventually you will say the right things at the right times and she'll buss it open for you
TSR has reached a new low.
smh x3

rly XD
What you wanna do first kiddo is watch HORSE DICK HYPNOSIS videos on youtube - are you writing this down, you should be im not saying it again. So you watch this vids and they shoot your pecker right out up to maybe 9 and a half inches in a month. Now what you gotta do is sort those lil peanuts dangling underneath out, nobody wants to see that hey son. So you cut those bad boys off real quick while biting down on a belt - just like our ancestors! Next you wanna buy some fancy 'skinny jeans' from the mall to show off that puppy you got down there and start smoking. Once a broad checks out that hose pipe there wont be any stoppin em, just dont forget to save a few for your old man :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending