The Student Room Group

P1 exam tomorrow

So I have my P1 exam tomorrow for GCSE and I've had a moment of realisation that I know literally nothing so if anyone would like to teach me the whole of P1 that'd be great, cheers
Reply 1
I'm bricking it. Sort of misjudged the time I'd have to revise, I've done absolutely nada. God help me.
Reply 2
Original post by etata
I'm bricking it. Sort of misjudged the time I'd have to revise, I've done absolutely nada. God help me.

I am exactly the same I think I was over confident because I know how convection works but other than that I'm clueless

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by IAmASloth
I am exactly the same I think I was over confident because I know how convection works but other than that I'm clueless

Posted from TSR Mobile

So I just used by 3 hours of revision effectively, by doing a P1 paper from 2009 then snapchat face timing my mate for 2.5 hours. Ahaha laughing through the pain. Don't worry, we can make up for it in unit two and three, oh joy
Reply 5
Original post by etata
So I just used by 3 hours of revision effectively, by doing a P1 paper from 2009 then snapchat face timing my mate for 2.5 hours. Ahaha laughing through the pain. Don't worry, we can make up for it in unit two and three, oh joy

It wasn't too bad after all, what did you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest