The Student Room Group

Personal Statement help?

I was spoken to yesterday about starting to think about my university application. I want to study sociology at university and I have no idea what to put on it! I haven't taken part In any awards or received many, I want to do the EPQ, and the work experience I did is very unrelated to sociology ( I was 15 at the time, I didn't know what I wanted to do!) has anyone got any ideas on what I could include to make it seem more... interesting
Original post by sophiaaaloo
I was spoken to yesterday about starting to think about my university application. I want to study sociology at university and I have no idea what to put on it! I haven't taken part In any awards or received many, I want to do the EPQ, and the work experience I did is very unrelated to sociology ( I was 15 at the time, I didn't know what I wanted to do!) has anyone got any ideas on what I could include to make it seem more... interesting

Just do as much reading about sociology as you can, it shouldnt matter that you havent got work experience to talk about. See if a local uni has public sociology lectures you can attend.

Quick Reply

Latest