The Student Room Group

If you loved me, you'd go down on me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Why can't I? I don't have to if I don't want to, lol she doesn't normally need a mouth on her vagina to get off I mean. She's just being...Idk gluttoness.

Because it isn't fair on her for have to go down on you and then for you not to afford the same pleasure to her. Do you think she enjoys having your d*ck in her mouth? I'm sure if you gave her the option not to do it she would choose not to. It isn't a pleasant experience at all. Women rarely climax from vanilla sex if studies are to be believed, so oral would be much more pleasurable for her than straight up p in the v.

I think she's asking a good question tbh, do you actually love her or are you just using her? It sounds like the latter to me.
Tell ur hoe no if she stinks
Well she acts like she enjoys it in her mouth, which is all that matters really; if she doesn't want it in her mouth but puts it in there anyway I mean...but she's never complained, and neither will I and sometimes she just goes down there and why would I stop her. And again I never said I never go down on her, people are very presumptuous here. It was a one time thing she said this and quite recent where she tried to blackmail me like if I loved her I'd do it, it wasn't seductive is my main issue which isn't a big issue...so I stubbornly went to sleep because I'm not gonna be blackmailed. It's not exactly disastrous lol and you don't have to teach me about sex I've eaten her before and resort to other things like fingering all the time, I pretty much take the initiative so maybe she never has plucked up courage to specifically direct me during sex but she also doesn't complain after and believe me she's a complainer.
Original post by 0to100
Well she acts like she enjoys it in her mouth, which is all that matters really; if she doesn't want it in her mouth but puts it in there anyway I mean...but she's never complained, and neither will I and sometimes she just goes down there and why would I stop her. And again I never said I never go down on her, people are very presumptuous here. It was a one time thing she said this and quite recent where she tried to blackmail me like if I loved her I'd do it, it wasn't seductive is my main issue which isn't a big issue...so I stubbornly went to sleep because I'm not gonna be blackmailed. It's not exactly disastrous lol and you don't have to teach me about sex I've eaten her before and resort to other things like fingering all the time, I pretty much take the initiative so maybe she never has plucked up courage to specifically direct me during sex but she also doesn't complain after and believe me she's a complainer.

So you know she doesn't enjoy it, but you let her do it anyway? Wow.

Why should it have to be seductive? She's your girlfriend, if she wants licking out you should damn well do it, does she go down on you whenever you ask? If so then I think you should have done

Fingering is okay but it isn't quite the same...

She isn't complaining probably because she wants to spare your feelings. Ask her what she really thinks
(edited 7 years ago)
Huh?
And I said I many times don't even have to ask her to go down so reciprocation isn't even a thought. I never have to ask her to suck my d and she never usually asks me to eat her out because we're adults. It was this one time recently where I was preoccupied with something and she selfishly wanted to **** not caring that I'm in a strop about important ****. If I had asked her to **** me or suck me while she's in a bad mood about female silliness or just cockteasing to test her pussy powers on me I'd be called a selfish dog. When she does the same to me I'm still the selfish dog.

I wasn't asking for relationship advice either lol I was just saying, thinking there were other sexually active males on here in relationships but seems not and feminists instead have indulged here...
Reply 105
Grow up and just do it.

Nothing to fear down there. Especially good method for when you are close to finishing and want to prolong it further
Original post by 0to100
Huh?
And I said I many times don't even have to ask her to go down so reciprocation isn't even a thought. I never have to ask her to suck my d and she never usually asks me to eat her out because we're adults. It was this one time recently where I was preoccupied with something and she selfishly wanted to **** not caring that I'm in a strop about important ****. If I had asked her to **** me or suck me while she's in a bad mood about female silliness or just cockteasing to test her pussy powers on me I'd be called a selfish dog. When she does the same to me I'm still the selfish dog.

I wasn't asking for relationship advice either lol I was just saying, thinking there were other sexually active males on here in relationships but seems not and feminists instead have indulged here...

Sounds like just a load of typical male stubbornness to me tbh, how old are you?

Lmao what is 'female silliness?' Are your problems more important than hers now? I see.

I really don't see what your problem is tbh, even if she was asking in a what you call a 'manipulative' way (most women are rarely as straightforward as most men are) why didn't you want to do it to her? Was there another reason underlying?
-________- the "underlying reasons" is I didn't feel like it that day, I wanted my own space to think and she was indiferently nagging...as I already said. That's what put me off pleasuring her to her particular fancies that night, not the act itself as I normally have no problem and neither does she. Anyway it's been fun chatting...
Original post by Berke0
Grow up and just do it.

Nothing to fear down there. Especially good method for when you are close to finishing and want to prolong it further

Oi try reading the thread before you comment bro
Reply 109
Original post by 0to100
Oi try reading the thread before you comment bro

Nah I'm good. Man up and eat ur girl
Original post by Berke0
Nah I'm good. Man up and eat ur girl

Do you even have a girl keyboard shooter
Reply 111
Original post by 0to100
Do you even have a girl keyboard shooter

Nah but if I did she would be better than yours

You're flipping ugly son
Original post by Berke0
Nah but if I did she would be better than yours

You're flipping ugly son

:toofunny: trolls are trolls, tara now. Sort yourself out darling.

And there's theory that ugly blokes get the fit birds so.
Reply 113
Original post by 0to100
:toofunny: trolls are trolls, tara now. Sort yourself out darling.

And there's theory that ugly blokes get the fit birds so.

Yea u get them by telling them what they wanna hear and usually keep them through good sex

Looks like your bird ain't gonna stay long unless u man up m8
Original post by Berke0
Yea u get them by telling them what they wanna hear and usually keep them through good sex

Looks like your bird ain't gonna stay long unless u man up m8

Oh pls bruv chatting to me when you're single and fapping, anything else?
Reply 115
Original post by 0to100

Original post by 0to100

I'm single cos you and I cut from a different cloth
Reply 116
Original post by 0to100
Nice double quote, maybe you have tourette's.

Smd smd
Original post by Berke0
Smd smd

Ffs you agen? Look you're ruining my beautiful thread, do you mind.
Reply 118
Original post by 0to100
Ffs you agen? Look you're ruining my beautiful thread, do you mind.

Your thoughts on eating bum?
Original post by 0to100
ANy other questions @insert-username

You sound like a whiny little bitch

Quick Reply

Latest