The Student Room Group

AS Physics Unit Core 1, 24th May 2016

Does anybody have an unofficial mark scheme for the paper?
Also how does everyone think they did?
thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
This is for EDEXCEL physics AS by the way
Original post by Shaffy2016
This is for EDEXCEL physics AS by the way

I Thought the paper was very tough and i am very scared i might miss out on A :angry:
Reply 3
was a fairly difficult paper with quite a lot of long answer Q's that I just blagged about...still hoping for an A tho. An unofficial MS would be highly appreciated!
Reply 4
did you guys give the exam?
Reply 6
Original post by prahalad
was a fairly difficult paper with quite a lot of long answer Q's that I just blagged about...still hoping for an A tho. An unofficial MS would be highly appreciated!

Was a very hard paper. I had trouble getting my head around the moments question!! :/
I was originally hoping for an A but i seriously don't think i've even come close to that :redface:

anybody have an unofficial mark scheme for this?
Reply 7
Original post by Saad69
I Thought the paper was very tough and i am very scared i might miss out on A :angry:

I'm really hoping they'll lower the grade boundaries a little :/
For A the max Grade boundary should be 52 +/- 1 above this will be a nightmare and below this obviously it will be awesome for everyone.
For me the paper was medium as i couldnt manage the time to recheck the MCQ's otherwise excluding the MCQ's the paper was just OK.
What was the area for the graph
I got 560.1 J
I hope someone has answer with me in range.
Original post by Shaffy2016
Was a very hard paper. I had trouble getting my head around the moments question!! :/
I was originally hoping for an A but i seriously don't think i've even come close to that :redface:

anybody have an unofficial mark scheme for this?

Yeahh I realised I didn't properly resolve the Forces which was really stupid
Original post by Ahmed3651998
What was the area for the graph
I got 560.1 J
I hope someone has answer with me in range.

Are you sure you are on about the same paper....Edexcel Unit 1 didnt have any area of graphs
Are you sure you are on about the same paper....Edexcel Unit 1 didnt have any area of graphs

Oh i am so sorry I thought this thread was for IAL physics i didnt know about the new physics spec
Original post by Ahmed3651998
Oh i am so sorry I thought this thread was for IAL physics i didnt know about the new physics spec

haha no worries...best of luck with everything!
haha no worries...best of luck with everything!

You too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending