The Student Room Group

I'm drained

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Absolutely love physics haha! I think physics is the best science but I love biology as well mainly because I find it easiest since it's a subject you can get away with memorising. Chemistry is just in the middle lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, what ever floats your boat I guess. Definitely really into the space topics in physics though!
Reply 41
Original post by romansholiday
Half term needs to come faster omg. I'm so tired, I went to bed at 1am last night trying to prepare for Media and Geography today. Media went well, but Geog not so much lol. I have Physics tomorrow, then on Thursday I have Maths and IT, and on Friday Poetry for English fml...

I feel like I have the worst string of exams out of everyone around me. Like people have days off tomorrow but I need to revise for Physics ahhh.

Are you doing edexcel geography gcse, i did my exam today.
tbh i feel like i have failed all my exams even though ive revised alot! I just can get rid of this feeling, its so annoying.
Reply 42
Original post by Ranveen Pandhal
Yes but then there is the dreaded exam results slip!!!!!!

I'm unsure of if I'll be able to open it as in year 9 I went to get my technology result and my mum had to open it...
Original post by MMM12
Are you doing edexcel geography gcse, i did my exam today.
tbh i feel like i have failed all my exams even though ive revised alot! I just can get rid of this feeling, its so annoying.

I did Edexcel Geography B.. You?
Original post by Wordnerd2
I'm unsure of if I'll be able to open it as in year 9 I went to get my technology result and my mum had to open it...

no man i go alone
Reply 45
Original post by Ranveen Pandhal
no man i go alone

Obvs not going with my mum this time but you know that dreaded envelope
Original post by Wordnerd2
I have exams every day this week and I am so tired that I just had to drink coffee which I never drink. I'm probably going to sleep in a few hours but not before I revise physics, anyone else feeling the same?

Me too Got Business Studies and Physics tomorrow, Maths on Thursday and English Literature on Friday. I spent all morning revising Business Studies and Maths and now I am literally sick to death but have to force myself to revise for Physics. I really want to go and watch some TV but doubt I can as I have tons of Physics content to cover.
Reply 47
Original post by romansholiday
I did Edexcel Geography B.. You?

Omgg yah i did that too.
Reply 48
Yeah, I wish I could just chill too tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm drained just thinking about how many exams I have this week :redface:
I'm definitely feeling drained! I never fully recovered after my 10 hour art exam and I've just been revising as much as I can. Looking forward to the whitson week off :smile: Got loads of exams after that though :/
Original post by MMM12
Omgg yah i did that too.

How'd you find it?
Reply 52
Original post by asd.987
iGCSE CIE board.

I'm also doing the same, but isn't that on the 9th and 10th of June ??
Original post by Kloppo
I'm also doing the same, but isn't that on the 9th and 10th of June ??

Yeah, but I'm still worried for it anyways :P Are you doing systems and control?
Reply 54
Original post by asd.987
Yeah, but I'm still worried for it anyways :P Are you doing systems and control?

I'm doing Resistant Materials. What did you get on your practical project ?
Original post by Kloppo
I'm doing Resistant Materials. What did you get on your practical project ?

Apparently they're not allowed to tell us... do you know yours?
Reply 56
[QUOTE="romansholiday;65135895"]How'd you find it?[/QUOTE
Lol i had literally a day to revise for the exam, it took me 3 hours to learn the whole textbook just because me and my friends were sat around a table screaming facts to eachother lol.
I did the foundation paper but i think i was more than capable of doing the higher paper because i knew most of the stuff.
I was soo happy when the question about the destructive plate boundary came up lol.
Anyway how did you find it?

Quick Reply

Latest