The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There all snipers i tell you..I warned you all! That nearer we get to the end more and more will pop up.

I will not tolorate this! There are people here who worked hard; gave blood, sweat and tears to make it this far. Then lose to a bunch people who have not contributed to this thread. Not having it!!!

If I had to lose then I don't mind losing to few of the users i see here most often (I still wanna win do) . But lose to a sniper, no fricking way!!! Its Mob time
I just post so you guys can get to sleep sooner--- <_<;; ... ;;>_>
Original post by MINUSroid
Hey Hey- I'll stay if there is banter.

It's less banter here, and more random emoticons/youtube videos. :giggle:

Original post by mr T 999
There all snipers i tell you..I warned you all! That nearer we get to the end more and more will pop up.

I will not tolorate this! There are people here who worked hard; gave blood, sweat and tears to make it this far. Then lose to a bunch people who have not contributed to this thread. Not having it!!!

If I had to lose then I don't mind losing to few of the users i see here most often (I still wanna win do) . But lose to a sniper, no fricking way!!! Its Mob time

Mobs vs Snipers :boxing:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
It's less banter here, and more random emoticons/youtube videos. :giggle:

Tbh thats my banter.
Original post by mr T 999

If I had to lose then I don't mind losing to few of the users i see here most often (I still wanna win do) . But lose to a sniper, no fricking way!!!Its Mob time

Show them all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MINUSroid
I just post so you guys can get to sleep sooner--- <_<;; ... ;;>_>

:mob:

Rest easy™ Play Hard™
Original post by iEthan
Rest easy™ Play Hard™

Win Harder™
Win Harder™

Spoiler

:ninja: Sniper I'm on to you
you wouldn't like it once I get angry...

Spoiler

What do you mean I'm not even-- ohnvm
Boop

:spider:

I will be 10,000th

Spoiler

:smile::frown::tongue::wink::biggrin::o:S:angry::colondollar::colone::colonhash::h::u: lol
I will be 10,000th.
Original post by iLukeAi
:smile::frown::tongue::wink::biggrin::o:S:angry::colondollar::colone::colonhash::h::u: lol

'S' isn't an emoticon. :no:

Latest