The Student Room Group

If you could re-live one moment of your life, which one would you choose?

Scroll to see replies

I'd go back to when I turned 16, so I could go straight into practical, skilled work, rather than the sham which was college.
Gut instinct was first kiss, but i'd think I'd pick last year when I was in Japan visiting family and we'd hang out and play games and run around the house and have shave ice and stuff like that. :moon:
:frown: I can't think of anything!
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Haha you got one nice 'old man' there! :wink: I don't necessarily wanaa go London lol, but I mean time, and distance wise, like if I ain't been there, I ain't gonaa go much further if you know what I mean haha :biggrin:

Lol I see. Maybe ask your mum. And yea I say old man because I'd rather not say dad or father or something lol
Original post by SeanFM
Gut instinct was first kiss, but i'd think I'd pick last year when I was in Japan visiting family and we'd hang out and play games and run around the house and have shave ice and stuff like that. :moon:

Is this where your sleeptalking in Japanese started?:colone:
The last day I saw my grandad alive. He had cancer and was unconscious for about a week before he passed. The last time I saw him, I think he knew I wasn't going to see him again because he squeezed my hand and mumbled "bye Katie" (incoherently albeit). I just want to see him again, hear that again. I miss him so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cdaniels2011
Is this where your sleeptalking in Japanese started?:colone:

That, and that I am half Japanese :colondollar:
No way I could pin just one moment. Would change quite a bit, to be honest.
Freshers week, I'd like to go through uni again and do things differently :frown:
when i found the eternity ring so i would know what happened to it
Original post by 0to100
Lol I see. Maybe ask your mum. And yea I say old man because I'd rather not say dad or father or something lol

Na dw lol, sayin 'old man' its fine! I call my 'old man', daddy lol :smile: Bruhh I must me crazy to do that, my mum's 100 times worse than dad, oh well. i've still got my future to look forward too! :biggrin:
Original post by SeanFM
That, and that I am half Japanese :colondollar:

That would make even more sense :wink:
Summer 2006
Any happy moment with all of my immediate family and my grandparents. I can't remember what true happiness feels like, my immediate family split apart and my grandad passed away.
Original post by M14B
Getting my A level results and losing my virginity at the same time
(happened on separate days in reality)

I got my 1st-choice-university-eligible A-level results and passed my driving test on the same day. (This seems like boasting but it was my third try.)
Reply 35
When I was born.
My first kiss. I wouldn't have just ignored it like I did.
Reply 37
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I got my 1st-choice-university-eligible A-level results and passed my driving test on the same day. (This seems like boasting but it was my third try.)

That is supercool!
Reply 38
Being an actor in Doctor Who 🙌🏻. One of the best days of my life
I think they're just better as memories. If you go back and do it all again it might lose its magic.

Quick Reply

Latest