The Student Room Group

Is anyone here not from white suburbia?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Souljer
Anyone at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sort of... I've moved around a bit in my life, lived in both posh areas and chavvy areas.
Original post by Souljer
This is how I know you have no street education. Ghettos are usually organised with opportunities in organised crime.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wtf does that have to do with anything lol you have no education at all mate. Demographics alone would mean there are white ghettos, it doesn't have **** to do with crime you're annoying little internet warrior tryna claim "street" life on here rofl. Probably run home crying to mum shitting yourself if someone says "boo!"
White areas is it not? Has this guy never been to Manchester, Liverpool, Brum, Notts?? Nothing but white ghettos there silly little child. Not you the op is silly.**
Original post by 0to100
The proof is in the pudding. Suburb...ia.

Ohh I get it nowwww............ :smile: Thank Youu! :tongue:
Original post by 0to100
White areas is it not? Has this guy never been to Manchester, Liverpool, Brum, Notts?? Nothing but white ghettos there silly little child. Not you the op is silly.**

Yes always in white areas despite the prevalence of ethnic minorities in my hometown. Maybe the op is not very well-travelled :tongue:
Pshhh lol ya think
I have never lived in a place that hasn't been mostly white (Well I have lived in London but too young to remember). I almost moved to Coventry which would have been multicultural but didn't and moved to a nearby town instead.
I do to Harrow does that count?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rolleyes:
What?
Original post by Souljer
Posh boy, bet you carry a briefcase to school and go fox hunting on weekends and have a sister called Tilly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you joking
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellshill
I am from a white suburb but I am not white, does that count?
Reply 32
Original post by 0to100
You sound ridiculous mate! Like I said ghetto was originally made for jews bro. Ghetto means working class this is England bruv with mostly white people and def there are white ghettos here what you saying?

Yeah go to any outskirts of a major city. Liverpool in particular.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Yeah go to any outskirts of a major city. Liverpool in particular.

Ah yea like ****ing...croxteth and...dingle and...I mean so many places in mersey and not just mersey either. I mean even Sheffield might have white ghettos lol whatever op is one of them erm....road boys from london who thinks he's hard so over him haha

Original post by iEthan
:rolleyes:

I thoguth this was closed! :nooo:
I mean has this little boy never even heard of chavs or glasgow lol eugh whatever man.
Reply 35
Original post by 0to100
Ah yea like ****ing...croxteth and...dingle and...I mean so many places in mersey and not just mersey either. I mean even Sheffield might have white ghettos lol whatever op is one of them erm....road boys from london who thinks he's hard so over him haha

I thoguth this was closed! :nooo:

Yeah Croxteth especially. Liverpool's centre is cool though.

Quick Reply