lesbians

under 18 lesbeans like myself:

how do you meet girls
Reply 1
Interesting, never met a lesbean.
I would have no clue OP, I'm afraid.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
For a start, it's lesbian.😂😂 I have no idea as I'm a straight guy - guess you should look around online to find LGBT groups like Stonewall or ask the council and I think they can direct you to one.
I'm bi, but anyway - just talk to them and get to know them in general I guess.
Reply 5
Original post by balanced
Obviously you haven't, it's spelled lesbian.

I would have no clue OP, I'm afraid.

*facepalm* I know how it's spelt genius, I was copying how she spelt it in her post... -.-

But thank you anyway Einstein.
were you not given your lesbian decoder ring at initiation?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm bi, but anyway - just talk to them and get to know them in general I guess.

in what is more generally the most disappointing thread ever (but it may yet pick up?) that has to be the single most useless post I've ever seen on the forum.
Reply 8
Original post by alolime
under 18 lesbeans like myself:

how do you meet girls

Make a thread on TSR. Oh wait!
Original post by eden3
*facepalm* I know how it's spelt genius, I was copying how she spelt it in her post... -.-

But thank you anyway Einstein.

Sorry, I didn't realise the OP had spelled it like that.
Firstly OP, you need to join the Society of Lesbianism, it's an essential step in the process of finding a date. After all if you don't have a valid Lesbian licence you're at risk of being pulled over for illegal Lesbianing. How do you join you ask? I'm afraid it's complicated, the Society doesn't just take anyone, you have to be dedicated to the cause. But if you are, don't worry, they'll know.

After obtaining your lesbian licence you can begin. But you need to remember that there are many illegal lesbians out there operating without a licence and if you're not careful you could accidentally pick one of those up, that too can lead to police intervention. So remember always ask to see their lesbian licence, better safe than sorry.

You should also learn some of the secret Lesbian society greetings. I recommend the most common, the "Cock block". Simply wear a chicken outfit and go around making dog noises in a public library. This will alert any nearby lesbians in the vicinity that you are also a lesbian and you are willing to date. Be warned though, if any men retort by making cow noises you have accidentally wandered into bisexual territory and they will respond with force if you do not vacate the area within ten seconds.
You could try dating apps? I think you're supposed to be over 18 to use them though. If you're in the closet then coming out is a probably a good way to get lesbians attention :colondollar:

Tbf I have the same problem. I want to meet girls who also like girls for obvious reasons but also because it'd be cool to be friends with someone who can relate to my gay first world problems :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending