The Student Room Group

If you loved me, you'd go down on me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Guys is it not disgusting to do it for both?

I can not get my head around how people do this kind of thing. Honestly I feel like vomiting. I can never accept doung that no matter how much I love the person and would not allow them to do it to me as I would respect them and use them.

Really people don't you feel sick?

Yes I don't get the idea of it either. My be has been with like 20 odd other women so not only do I dislike oral but kissing him too, it's just the thought of where he's been. Might trade him in for a younger fresh guy :tongue:
it's not comparable though.

girls are expected to go down on men, like, it's the norm within sex (even though, for most women, it's not the most enjoyable part of sex). if a man goes down on a woman, however, it's seen as some great display of passion / something extraordinary (not to mention the fact that women are made to feel insecure about receiving oral sex in general anyways), because it's not something men are expected to do like women are.

maybe it's wrong that your girlfriend phrase her question like that, but can you really blame her? anyway, it's not like it isn't passed off as "sexy and assertive" when men pose such questions. seriously, maybe you should consider why she posed the question in the first place (maybe she wants to receive more, or something to that effect).
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 122
Original post by kidleader

girls are expected to go down on men, like, it's the norm within sex .

It's also expected for men to go down on women.
Original post by Josb
:s-smilie:
I think on the contrary that most guy don't hesitate to go down on girls.

I'm talking about everything in general not just that.
Original post by Josb
It's also expected for men to go down on women.

by some, perhaps. but certainly not to the same degree. as a girl i can confirm that young girls are taught (pretty much since they're old enough to understand the implications of sex), in one way or another, that a male partner's pleasure and experience comes first.
Reply 125
Original post by kidleader
by some, perhaps. but certainly not to the same degree. as a girl i can confirm that young girls are taught (pretty much since they're old enough to understand the implications of sex), in one way or another, that a male partner's pleasure and experience comes first.

No, a guy who comes too fast or who cannot give orgasms to his girlfriend is considered as a loser. Stop thinking that what guys say at 15yo is the norm.
Yes I don't get the idea of it either. My be has been with like 20 odd other women so not only do I dislike oral but kissing him too, it's just the thought of where he's been. Might trade him in for a younger fresh guy :tongue:

Looool but seriously fresh or not oral makes me want to puke. Disgusting in every way. I dont care about pleasure, hygiene comes first for me.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Why would I intentionally try to hurt a female I'm with? I'm just not always keen to do it for like germaphobic reasons even though I always want lip service myself.

not fair if you expect head then you wanna try to be all "eww" when your partner wants you to reciprocate
Reply 128
if you're expecting head and saying its
not fair if you expect head then you wanna try to be all "eww" when your partner wants you to reciprocate

honestly sometimes i just cba lol i do it to my partner way more now that i trust her. sorry mate but im not about to get chlamydia all on my face cos im mouthing off random girls

Quick Reply

Latest