The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Chemistry Exams -6CH04 (14th June) and 6CH05 (22nd June) Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sabahshahed294
You sound well prepared for Chemistry! :redface:

He's samb - he's well prepared for everything. :lol:
Reply 121
You sound well prepared for Chemistry! :redface:

Lol there are 18 but ive only done like 4 unit 4 papers and 1 unit 5 one haha
Reply 122
Original post by Ayman!

If only that were true for unit 5...
Is anyone else aiming for As getting Bs in the past papers? Just did a Unit 5 one. :frown:
Original post by Ayman!

lol :') And I feel like a huge procrastinator now! :tongue:
Original post by samb1234
Lol there are 18 but ive only done like 4 unit 4 papers and 1 unit 5 one haha

Haha but your concepts are clear it seems. I'm still working on how to improve my weak points in Unit 5! Haven't even touched the past papers :tongue:
Reply 126
Haha but your concepts are clear it seems. I'm still working on how to improve my weak points in Unit 5! Haven't even touched the past papers :tongue:

I haven't yet made notes for unit 5, need to start on them asap as they take me ages to do. Still there's plenty of time before the exam so I should be fine by then
I haven't yet made notes for unit 5, need to start on them asap as they take me ages to do. Still there's plenty of time before the exam so I should be fine by then

What subjects are you appearing for this session?
Reply 128
What subjects are you appearing for this session?

maths FM Physics Chem
maths FM Physics Chem

Cool! :smile: Wish you all the best!
Reply 130
Cool! :smile: Wish you all the best!

Thanks and you
Thanks and you

I take Physics, Chemistry and Maths. :smile:
Reply 132
I take Physics, Chemistry and Maths. :smile:

good subjects lol
good subjects lol

lol kinda. :tongue: work load is still annoying even after taking 3 subjects
Oh great. I haven't even started revising for unit 4 or unit 5 properly as I've been focusing too much on my unit 1 and unit 2 resits. I managed to get A's on my mocks for both unit 4 and 5, so hoping I can replicate that with a month of revision for the real thing...
Reply 135
Original post by Peppercrunch
Oh great. I haven't even started revising for unit 4 or unit 5 properly as I've been focusing too much on my unit 1 and unit 2 resits. I managed to get A's on my mocks for both unit 4 and 5, so hoping I can replicate that with a month of revision for the real thing...

You should have enough time, there's still quite a while before the actual exams
Original post by Peppercrunch

Im resitting 6ch01 too :biggrin: best of luck for tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usmanzubair
Im resitting 6ch01 too :biggrin: best of luck for tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! Good luck with your exam tomorrow. I've been churning out past papers for the past week and a half.
Reply 138
Hey guys! another question i cant seem to get my head around. Could use some help as to why the answers A. Thanks in advance

Q18 IAL Jan 2014
(edited 7 years ago)
How did people find unit 1 this morning?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending