The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Unit 1 Business Studies unofficial markscheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L_dot_B
Nah I think it's 20...I wasn't sure If it was the sole use one though?

Yeah I ended up putting brand because it said insurance policy and USE of a product and not design ??? The brand is deffo wrong tho lmao
Add any of the question marks if you can remember :smile:
Reply 22
What did everyone get for the recruitment one?? I think I put job description and application form
i put person description and application form
what did you put for the sales volume question, how to increase it
I think the things required in a job advert is job description and application form I think it's a past paper
yh but the question talked about recruitment
what did you put for the last question
i think it was
commodities- C profit
Qualitative- Opinions
what about the question about dragons den and venture capitalists
did you get C and E
Original post by bubblegum219
patent Q - Right of ownership of an invention
the option about 20 years protection

Correct
Original post by beastmode99
what about the question about dragons den and venture capitalists
did you get C and E

Yes, that's correct.
could you briefly say what the question was about in each one
For instance the 2nd one was about hairdressing and sole trader
This way it is easier to know which is the answer
Original post by Ollie1999
I think the things required in a job advert is job description and application form I think it's a past paper

Afraid not. It was Job Spec and Person Description. It wanted recruitment docs used by the business.
Reply 34
Original post by bobbyTSR
Afraid not. It was Job Spec and Person Description. It wanted recruitment docs used by the business.

Isn't it a person specification though??i no it's basically the same thing but application form seem to be right asw no it's basically the same thing but application form seem to be right aswell
It isn't. It's person spec.

The business produces the person spec and job spec to advertise the position and the person's required qualities. I can see why people chose application form, though.
yes bobby thats roughly what i got
Sorry but if you guys can remember, can you put down what the answer was for the letters in the markscheme - because i completely forgot what each letter stood for in.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by L_dot_B
Isn't it a person specification though??i no it's basically the same thing but application form seem to be right asw no it's basically the same thing but application form seem to be right aswell

yh it was a trick q, it was jod description and application form becasue its meant ot be person specification not description. it was in a past paper
Reply 39
Is Patent actually an insurance policy for 20 years?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending