The Student Room Group

[Exam discussion] WJEC C2 25th May 2016

How did everyone find it? I personally found it really hard, hoping for low grade boundaries and marks for workings out.
Reply 1
Original post by Luketidley
How did everyone find it? I personally found it really hard, hoping for low grade boundaries and marks for workings out.

I thought it was hard too but it just required a lot of thinking if thats makes sense? For most of the hard stuff you could think it through so im pretty optimistic
Reply 2
Original post by Sketch26
I thought it was hard too but it just required a lot of thinking if thats makes sense? For most of the hard stuff you could think it through so im pretty optimistic

Yeah I get you. I'm hoping for a low B so my grade in c1 could make it up for an A overall. Then I'm hoping to smash m1
Reply 3
Original post by Luketidley
Yeah I get you. I'm hoping for a low B so my grade in c1 could make it up for an A overall. Then I'm hoping to smash m1

Ah nice, my C1 went okay (high B/low A) but im hoping C2 will bring it up to a comfortable A. I have S1 (we werent given a choice) but i have ages to revise so i ought to get an A there too. Good luck with your M1!
Reply 4
Thanks, you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending