The Student Room Group

Would you date a woman who drinks beers and has tattoos?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Beer is cool, beer is fun, beer is great for everyone!
Original post by Blue_Mason
Socially beer is mostly consumed by men since the beginning of its early consumption.

lmfao
Original post by shadowdweller
And I take it you've decided such etiquette means women can't drink beer/cider, despite no rational reason they shouldn't?

You see beer is an unflattering drink that smells and tastes foul.
You associate beer with middle aged men in the pub with a beer gut, just unkempt, would tend to think that a woman who drunks beer is very laid back.
Mind you I am not an avid consumer of alcohol
Original post by 999tigger
Since when is beer gender specific?

It has always been
No not hardcore liquor, I mean I cannot consume such drunks and I am a guy

Ha, it just kinda sounds like you can't handle your drink so you don't want a girl who can drink you under the table. I doubt you'd get a girlfriend with the attitude that they're only allowed to drink what you deem appropriate for their delicate lady ways.
Original post by bethwalker85
Ha, it just kinda sounds like you can't handle your drink so you don't want a girl who can drink you under the table. I doubt you'd get a girlfriend with the attitude that they're only allowed to drink what you deem appropriate for their delicate lady ways.

Tbh I am not a fan of most alcohols, but what is wrong in caring at what my partners consume.
I would want for my girlfriend to be on shape and be seen as an admirable lady.
What's it like living in the 1930s? Anything else we can't do? Can we vote and have a job, or should we just keep quiet and look pretty whilst eating up everything you say?
Original post by georgiaswift
What's it like living in the 1930s? Anything else we can't do? Can we vote and have a job, or should we just keep quiet and look pretty whilst eating up everything you say?

I am not a sexist bigot
Anything but beer, cider or vodka.

Why...?
OP

when you get to university you will find that 99% of female students drink beer or cider. ( or anything)

probably 30% have tattoos.

Your perception seems to be based on a character from a TV prog with a beergut and spider tats on her face drinking 20 pints of fighting lager.

actually, "craft beer" is very trendy at the moment
No disrespect, but the combination is unattractive.

Opinions are like a-holes. I quite like women who like a good beer or cider. And tattoos can certainly look good on women.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ivybridge
Why...?

Because such drinks are hardcore and unflattering
Original post by K2G
I don't understand what you want a woman to be drinking? Beer isn't only for men.

Presumably flowery pink cocktails with glitter in and sparkling rose wine with a little umbrella in.
Idgaf what methodology of getting pissed a girl chooses. It feels similar to saying "I will not date this woman because she doesn't like eating rice" like who actually cares so long as she's actually eatin something.

Tattoos really depends, sometimes they can look really good but other times nonononono. Depends on both the girl and the particular tattoos, really.

Well, I think the point is, yet again, that beauty is entirely subjective.

Quit while you're ahead, mate. You have to repeat that point every week or so on here.
No

****ing vile

I like virgin ladies with elegance & class

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thunder_chunky
Opinions are like a-holes. I quite like women who like a good beer or cider. And tattoos can certainly look good on women.

But you wouldn't like a woman who drinks pound land cider and has a Monroe tattoo

Hardcore? Beer's like 5% alcohol by volume lmao
Depends if it's a small tattoo and if she goes drinking beer every weekend to get drunk or just a couple now and again...

And so girls can't drink them because?
And so girls can't drink them because?

It sends out a bad image

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending