The Student Room Group

Loughborough/Leicester postgrad wanting to meet people

I am currently doing some study at postgraduate level in the Loughborough/Leicester area and want to meet some people who are at a similar stage in their lives as my social circle seems to have become quite small.

Although I'm in my late twenties now I would still like to participate in the student lifestyle a little, although I've never been much of a clubber even in my undergraduate days. It's more the conversations over drinks, and people to plan activities with and discuss studies with, that I miss.

I wonder if any other postgrads/people coming to the end of their undergrad studies at either Leicester or Loughborough are in the same boat? Feel free to pm me if this sounds like you and you'd like to maybe chat and arrange to do something.
Original post by Bethany W
I am currently doing some study at postgraduate level in the Loughborough/Leicester area and want to meet some people who are at a similar stage in their lives as my social circle seems to have become quite small.

Although I'm in my late twenties now I would still like to participate in the student lifestyle a little, although I've never been much of a clubber even in my undergraduate days. It's more the conversations over drinks, and people to plan activities with and discuss studies with, that I miss.

I wonder if any other postgrads/people coming to the end of their undergrad studies at either Leicester or Loughborough are in the same boat? Feel free to pm me if this sounds like you and you'd like to maybe chat and arrange to do something.

PM!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending