The Student Room Group

I haven't done any Physics Revision, It's in an hour, what should I do?

Looking for any help possible. All I know is that transformers aren't like the ones in the film(Crazy Right?????)

Plz No h8 Guys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Looking over your notes is probably a good start.
Original post by David B
Looking over your notes is probably a good start.

That is awful advice, I didn't make any notes. Well actually I did but i needed them for something else sooooooooo...............
Leave the country now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
summarize sections of the specification on post it notes and make a wall pf revision to make you feel solid n comfortable

if you've done any past papers (mocks or something) comb through them armed with the mark scheme. Write out the answers of things you got wrong (even things your got right, but could have put more for)

:smile: good luck (I'm literally doing the same things now)
Original post by DatSmartGuy
Leave the country now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow racist much
Original post by Milzime
summarize sections of the specification on post it notes and make a wall pf revision to make you feel solid n comfortable

if you've done any past papers (mocks or something) comb through them armed with the mark scheme. Write out the answers of things you got wrong (even things your got right, but could have put more for)

:smile: good luck (I'm literally doing the same things now)

Too long to read, going into panic mode. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What?? I don't know where ur from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DatSmartGuy
What?? I don't know where ur from.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah exactly, just blind, generic racism
Reply 9
Original post by IAmReallyCool
Too long to read, going into panic mode. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too long to read!?!?!

RIGHT

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER

YOU HAVE ONE. HOUR.

you can sit around, and panic, and worry about how you wont know anything, OR YOU CAN DO SOMETHING

even if it's on topic in detail, or copying out all the formulas, it's better than whining okay?
OKAY

as I said I'm literally doing the same thing now.
Literally just read the textbook. At this stage, it would be best to revise properties of waves and make sure you bring a calculator.
Pray to the physics god.
Original post by wildjones
Literally just read the textbook. At this stage, it would be best to revise properties of waves and make sure you bring a calculator.

Don't tell me how to live my life
Not gonna lie. This "IAmReallyCool" guy is a bit of a scrublord. I hope he fails physics, along with every other exam he takes. Im not jealous! I wont be the one working on a Scottish Cattle Farm
Original post by morgan8002
Pray to the physics god.

Sorry, I'm an atheist
Yeah exactly, just blind, generic racism

Shouldnt u be reading ur notes? Looking over past paper mark schemes? Quizing youre self?
That is awful advice, I didn't make any notes. Well actually I did but i needed them for something else sooooooooo...............

It's excellent advice. There is a hidden meaning in my message, you must find it! Well if you did make them then use them? Where could they be?

Spoiler

Don't tell me how to live my life

Live it how you want, guess we'll see how it goes in August. Best of luck to you:smile:
Original post by Milzime
too long to read!?!?!

RIGHT

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER

YOU HAVE ONE. HOUR.

you can sit around, and panic, and worry about how you wont know anything, OR YOU CAN DO SOMETHING

even if it's on topic in detail, or copying out all the formulas, it's better than whining okay?
OKAY

as I said I'm literally doing the same thing now.

Actually, why aren't you revising?
Seriously some people just don't know when to knuckledown
Sorry, I'm an atheist

Pray anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending