The Student Room Group

What do you think happened to Madeline McCann?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kieran1996
OP

The parents are responsible for her murder

Working good jobs, they wanted to enjoy their time on holiday and hence gave their child mild sedatives so they could go across the road to then drink a little. Upon arriving back at the apartment they realised the sedative had an adverse affect on their child and hence placed her in their car. At which point they went to dispose of her body... Where they disposed of it is an important question but seeing as there was a rubbish/recycling plant around the corner, that would have been the best option as their child's small body would be easily disassembled. The proof is the blood in the back of the car, tell me why on earth there would ever be blood in the boot of a car? I can understand in the back seats, kids can be stupid, but a kid is never in the boot (unless dead). RE the sedative, they would not have wanted their child awake or to wake up and with their knowledge in sedatives would have meant they could give the correct amount (or so they thought, their daughter either reacted to it or was given too much).

Let me ask you more, yes my story may seem like a film night camp fire story, but who loses a child and proceeds to make money from this? Several people in recent years have lost children but you do not see them making profits from the situation... Why did they hide it and not tell the truth you may ask? Well their medical licences would have been revoked, even if the sedative could not be proven in court the child negligence would not allow them to work as doctors, so they decided to falsify the story to ensure their wealth and lives could continue.

TLDR; they were responsible for their child's death due to negligence and covered up her "murder" to ensure their normal lives of wealth and prosperity could continue...

this should be in Creative Corner. it is complete fantasy.
Original post by the bear
this should be in Creative Corner. it is complete fantasy.

How is it complete fantasy?

Please do reading before you comment; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-506725/Blood-McCanns-hire-car-DID-come-Madeleine.html

Your response is hardly an argument, please tell me how my comments are false?
How is it complete fantasy?

Please do reading before you comment; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-506725/Blood-McCanns-hire-car-DID-come-Madeleine.html

Your response is hardly an argument, please tell me how my comments are false?

quoting the Daily Fail is a strong clue....
quoting the Daily Fail is a strong clue....

wow okay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13386785

7th September

soz for just putting the first link

I bet the BBC is now not acceptable?
wow okay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13386785

7th September

soz for just putting the first link

I bet the BBC is now not acceptable?

they peddle lies and charge us for the privilege
they peddle lies and charge us for the privilege

that is a different argument, which I am sure we are both on the same wavelength that they shouldn't charge us
also, the fact that only Madeline was taken, not the other 2 young children in the room, is a bit suspicious seeing that wouldn't it make more sense to take the youngest child for it wouldn't not remember?!
The reason I find it difficult to believe that the parents saw her dead and then pretended she was kidnapped is that when you find your own child dead, even if it's your fault, I don't think you'd be in the state of mind to devise an entire successful plan within minutes to get rid of the body and the evidence. You'd probably do everything in panic so it wouldn't work.
Original post by thecsstudent
The reason I find it difficult to believe that the parents saw her dead and then pretended she was kidnapped is that when you find your own child dead, even if it's your fault, I don't think you'd be in the state of mind to devise an entire successful plan within minutes to get rid of the body and the evidence. You'd probably do everything in panic so it wouldn't work.

Unless you are a psychopath who's concern is your own skin.. not the demise of your daughter. Not a hard leap to make for a couple who prioritsed drinking and eating over the safety of their 3 children
Sad but after watching someone of the videos about lying, and people mentioning the dad's strange behaviors with the fridge coupled with the DNA in the boot of the car I have to belive it was they parents.I think if someone had taken her they would have felt more bad about leaving her in room, (even though im sure lots of parents do it) as that would have allowed her to be taken. Prehaps it was an acident, OD on the sleeping pills but they didnt want to get blamed thats why they covered it up. hypnotherapy can make people remeber things even when they were really to young to remember, they could try that with the twins... they must have woken up and they was disturbance and children dont sleep so soundly. they hadnt been given any sleeping pills. The whole thing makes me so sad and I hope we get to the bottom of it. there are some really nasty people out there
Original post by lolakirk
I think the more important question is, who cares? It was a decade ago, let's move on. The fact that they are still spending ridiculous amounts of money on finding her is offensive. If someone kidnapped her and is hiding her in a basement somewhere, you are not going to find her. If someone killed her in buried her in some random forest, you aren't going to find her. What the **** are they spending money on exactly? jesus christ.

Justice cares.
Reply 171
Original post by lolakirk
I think the more important question is, who cares? It was a decade ago, let's move on. The fact that they are still spending ridiculous amounts of money on finding her is offensive. If someone kidnapped her and is hiding her in a basement somewhere, you are not going to find her. If someone killed her in buried her in some random forest, you aren't going to find her. What the **** are they spending money on exactly? jesus christ.

They'll certainly never find her if they don't at least try!

And how they could sit back and give up? It's their child, you can never just 'move on' from something like this!
Reply 172
Original post by tnetennba
You do know that they tested the other kids for sedatives and they were completely clean, right?[/QUO.

When drugs are ingested and traces deposited into the hair the traces remain in a 'fixed position' and grow out as the hair grows longer, if the hair is cut below that point then there will be no traces found as that potion of hair would have been discarded.
But two doctors would have known that ...... wouldn't they? reason they waited 4 mths to get the Twins tested?

Pity they did not study the workings of Cadaver dogs till after the event when these dogs marked 11 X to property & items of McCann's, then claimed the twins had taken a liking to Sea Bass, Funny place to store fish behind a sofa in the lounge & in the bedroom Wardrobe. ??
(edited 7 years ago)
Could someone give me a link or a source where they were known to give sleeping pills to their kids on nights out? I think it's an interesting idea and im trying to find some greater credibility
Reply 174
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
[video="youtube;RY9pqnhxLEY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY9pqnhxLEY[/video]

WHY AREN'T THEY CRYING?

Why are the presenting a photo of a much younger child, a toddler compared to the few days off 4 yr old.? creating confusion
Reply 175
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
[video="youtube;RY9pqnhxLEY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY9pqnhxLEY[/video]

WHY AREN'T THEY CRYING?

Why are the Parents presenting a photo of a much younger child, a toddler compared to the few days off 4 yr old.? creating confusion
Original post by CERC
They'll certainly never find her if they don't at least try!

Thats pretty much like sayig you'll never win the lottery unless you play it.

Original post by CERC

And how they could sit back and give up? It's their child, you can never just 'move on' from something like this!

I couldnt care less if they want to look for their child, its the fact that there is public money being spent on this. Scotland Yard was given 95K by the government to find her this year.
Original post by care60
Another Government cover up, & another Detective ridiculed for his work.
The pathologist swore it was human bone she handed over, but just like in this case the path results were changed .
When the preliminary report came through on the MM case to the Portuguese Police from UK, the DNA was a match, but when the official report came it said encrypted..
Gerry McCann was part of COMARE who deemed Nuclear Power Stations safe to live near.????

Get your tin foil hat off.
The amount of tax payer money wasted on this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I personally think they done it themselves after all being 2 doctors they know exactly what to do. She also did not answer 48 questions in the police report and why go straight to her friends and say paddles been abducted,, does not sound right. She should have called the police first. There was Maddie blood found on the rear wheel of the car and also in the boot of the car. They MURDERED her pure and simple as that without a shadow of a doubt. My verdict GUILTY AS HE'LL. They have money and think they get a lot of sympathy and whenever someone was public with fresh evidence they make a news report of themselves saying it is fake or it's nonsense, to me that is a lot of crock and bull they like all the attention or maybe she does and it's always Kate who speaks never Gerry. Anyway I still they are guilty if not him definitely her, and he is covering up for her.

Quick Reply

Latest