The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xs4
Guys it's here (AQA MPC1 legit unofficial mark scheme) thanks to Rager6amer [tagged] and a few other TSRians

:smile:
Reply 3541
:frown:
Couldn't complete biology unit 2 last night, so completed it in the morning. Also studied topics 3,4 and 5 of chemistry unit 2. Took a break of an hour. Now gonna review chemistry unit 1 since I have the exam on Friday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3543
Sigh. Well, I suppose I'm glad that C2 is out of the way now. I have the Biology unit 1 exam tomorrow so going to spend the rest of today revising for that. - Will start in an hr. :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
Sigh. Well, I suppose I'm glad that C2 is out of the way now. I have the Biology unit 1 exam tomorrow so going to spend the rest of today revising for that. - Will start in an hr. :smile:

Probably sounds weird but I love seeing your updates. :colondollar: Hope biology goes well! :cute:
Reply 3545
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Probably sounds weird but I love seeing your updates. :colondollar: Hope biology goes well! :cute:

Thank you v much + not so much weird- rather sweet. <3
Original post by Anon_98
Thank you v much + not so much weird- rather sweet. <3

Aww, I can see how hard you work :hugs:

-------

This is a cool thread, I'm going to start at 2 - and will be picking out some quotes from Antony and Cleopatra to possibly use in the exam. :woo:
Anybody doing OCR A BIOLOGY AS tomorrow? If so what experiments should we know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Time to forget about today's exam and look forward to tomorrow.
A bit late to say what I'll finish in this hour but better late than never :biggrin:

I will now completely finish off reviewing the Biological Molecules topic :excited:
Reply 3549
Alright, I'm spending the next hour writing out a list for everything I need to know for tomorrow. Then I'm going to re-write notes + memorise the first topic - Pathogens + lifestyle.
Reply 3550
I've finished making my notes + properly memorizing what I needed to and now I'm going to move onto topic 3. - The digestive system.

Feeling like I desperately require a nap bc I only got about 4/5hrs last night however, especially after this morning - doing well + being happy with tomorrow is far more important so going to try + get through this. >.<
Original post by mali473
Anybody doing OCR A BIOLOGY AS tomorrow? If so what experiments should we know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have to know experiments? :s-smilie:
I'm gonna start full on biology revision now. I will go over the whole revision guide, rewriting some of the things I can't quite remember, until at least 16:30. And then, after, I'll make up some sort of plan for doing past paper questions or going over all the practical/ CAPS experiments.

:kungfu:
Original post by flyingpanda
I'm gonna start full on biology revision now. I will go over the whole revision guide, rewriting some of the things I can't quite remember, until at least 16:30. And then, after, I'll make up some sort of plan for doing past paper questions or going over all the practical/ CAPS experiments.

:kungfu:

What experiments should we know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mali473

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're doing AS AQA, then there are 6 experiments we should know about, which would be on the website. I don't know about other exam boards or A2. :biggrin:
Reply 3555
Original post by mali473

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why don't you check your board's specification? All the details should be stated clearly on there. I'd help but I'm on AQA too.
Reply 3556
I've just completed Topic 3 out of 18. Going to start on Topic 4- 'proteins' now.
(edited 7 years ago)
How was C2 Anon? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3558
Original post by KINGYusuf
How was C2 Anon? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uh didn't really like it much tbh- ran out of time etc, but thank you for asking.

What about yourself?
Original post by Anon_98
I've just completed Topic 3 out of 18. Going to start on Topic 4- 'proteins' now.

Bruh you work fast

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending