Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin University 16/17 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anglia Ruskin University
Hi coffeecrumpets

Thanks for your message.

Can I ask you to send me your details (full name, course applied for and campus) in a private message? I may be able to find out the status of your application if this information is available.

Thanks

Natalie :smile:

Hi Natalie,

Thanks so much, I've just seen you're waiting for a professional reference. Am I able to pass details of my Access to HE Nursing tutor over to arrange, or is there an email address she can contact to forward her reference over? If not I can ask her to submit it to me and I can upload if that's the preferred method.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by coffeecrumpets
Hi Natalie,

Thanks so much, I've just seen you're waiting for a professional reference. Am I able to pass details of my Access to HE Nursing tutor over to arrange, or is there an email address she can contact to forward her reference over? If not I can ask her to submit it to me and I can upload if that's the preferred method.

Ah that's good!

Your best bet is to speak directly to your admissions officer (you should have their details - if not, I'll send them in a private message). They'll be able to give you specific details about processing your application, including how to submit references.

Natalie
Original post by Anglia Ruskin University
Ah that's good!

Your best bet is to speak directly to your admissions officer (you should have their details - if not, I'll send them in a private message). They'll be able to give you specific details about processing your application, including how to submit references.

Natalie

Thanks Natalie, if you could send over details that would be great!
Just a quick question, I am planning on studying Architecture at ARU but I found out that the Architecture course is not accredited by the RIBA. How does accreditation affect employability in the future?
Original post by PrimaDeLuca
Hi can i ask how many applicants you have received for Architectural Technology for 2016 entry? and how many places do you have for the course, also how many offers do you usually make ?

Hi PrimaDeLuca

Can you please send me a private message with your name and email address? I can get someone from the department to discuss this with you.

Just a quick question, I am planning on studying Architecture at ARU but I found out that the Architecture course is not accredited by the RIBA. How does accreditation affect employability in the future?

Hi PrimaDeLuca

Our BA (Hons) Architecture provides exemption for the Part 1 examinations required by the Architects Registration Board (ARB) which is required to become a registered architect in the UK.

I hope this helps!

Is there anywhere that I can find people in my accomodation through?
Original post by ChloeG1
Is there anywhere that I can find people in my accomodation through?

Hi ChloeG1

Depending on where you've living, you can contact our Accommodation Team who can give you some more information about this.

For Cambridge and Peterborough, you can contact:
01223 698900
[email protected]

For Chelmsford, you can contact:
01245 683110
[email protected]

I hope this helps!

Original post by Molly.a.e
I'm also doing mental health nursing! I haven't found anyone else yet

Awesome! I'm currently struggling to fill out the occupational health questionnaire thing...
Hi, I received an unconditional offer to study architectural technology. I would like to book an accommodation but I haven't received my student ID. where do I get my student ID from?
Hi, I received an unconditional offer to study architectural technology. I would like to book an accommodation but I haven't received my student ID. where do I get my student ID from?

Hi PrimaDeLuca

Congratulations on your offer to study with us. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

You should've received your student ID number in a confirmation email when you applied to study with us. This'll be the same one you need to apply for accommodation.

Don't worry if you can't find it - just contact our enquiries team on 01245 68 68 68 or email them at [email protected] and they'll send it to you.

Hope this helps :smile:

- Natalie
Hi,I got an offer for a course which I did meet the requirements for but I changed my mind about the course. I contacted ARU and they put an application through clearing in. I received an email yesterday offering me an interview for today at 1pm. I didn't get the email until today at half past one and now I'm really scared I've ruined my chance. I have emailed them explaining and asking if we can reschedule but the wait is killing me. Have I completely missed my chance??Tanya
Hi Awesome Tanya,

Please contact our enquiries team on 01245 686868 and we can check this for you.

Nigel.
Hi,

I have attended a Spot Admission interview in Bucharest on July 20th, where an Anglia Ruskin representative let me know I would need a 7.50 mark in my Bachelor's Degree exam. I subsequently obtained a 8.16 mark and have completed the online application, while the agency has forwarded the necessary documents, but I haven't received any response yet, although I completed my application over two weeks ago.
I want to know why is taking so long and if I will receive an answer in time.
Hi :smile:
I recieved an unconditional offer from ARU for zoology with a foundation year and I'm not sure how my results will go but I think I'm going to decline my firm and accept ARU instead. Because it's my insurance how do I go about accommodation and finance now?
Thanks
Original post by mihaiiordache
Hi,

I have attended a Spot Admission interview in Bucharest on July 20th, where an Anglia Ruskin representative let me know I would need a 7.50 mark in my Bachelor's Degree exam. I subsequently obtained a 8.16 mark and have completed the online application, while the agency has forwarded the necessary documents, but I haven't received any response yet, although I completed my application over two weeks ago.
I want to know why is taking so long and if I will receive an answer in time.

Hi mihaiiordache

Thanks for your message and congratulations on your grades!

Can you please send me a private message with your full name and the course you've applied to study. once i have this information, i can look into your application for you.

Thanks

Natalie :-)
Original post by Mimiguercini
Hi :smile:
I recieved an unconditional offer from ARU for zoology with a foundation year and I'm not sure how my results will go but I think I'm going to decline my firm and accept ARU instead. Because it's my insurance how do I go about accommodation and finance now?
Thanks

Hi Mimiguercini

Thanks for your message!

You won't be able to apply for accommodation if ARU is your insurance choice so you'd have to choose us as your firm choice first. When it comes to finance, if you've already applied to the student loans company then you can just contact them to change your course provider, or change it online yourself.

I hope this helps :smile:
Reply 117
Hey guys, little help here if you all wouldn't mind. I received the results yesterday (I'm an Irish student that sat Irish Leaving Certificate). Added up my points and converted to the UCAS points system, however I'm 14 points short of my provisional offer of Ophthalmic Dispensing! What should I do? Will I still get in? Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Ekinse,

Please can you call our clearing hotline on 01245 686868 and we can check your application for you. We are open until 8pm tonight and from 7am until 8pm tomorrow.

Reply 119
I've contacted Clearing, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending