The Student Room Group

Do you still talk to people from your previous schools?

Im in High school right now but when i go to college i dont see myself still being in touch with most the people im cool with now :s-smilie: and just people that i am REALLY close with. I dont even see myself still talking to some people that i hang out with regularly. Do you still talk to people from your previous schools????? Or did you not stay in touch with anyone
The only person I've stayed in touch with is my best friend whom I met in primary school. Other than that I haven't stayed in touch with anyone from high school or sixth form
Reply 2
Truthfully, I'm not in contact with anyone I went to secondary school with, even those I was friendly with at school and I've only kept in contact with a handful of people from college but I never meet up with them and we rarely text.
One person I met in Primary school.
Reply 4
Yep I have a whatsapp group with some of them and we go out often. Nothing forcing you to stay in touch but its nice to check up on them every once in a while
Reply 5
i would keep close friends close at least
To be honest, when I left my primary school, the only thing I could think was, "Good riddance."
Reply 7
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
To be honest, when I left my primary school, the only thing I could think was, "Good riddance."

This is me rn. :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by ||TheUnknown||

Primary school was the best era of my life. I was the most popular and by far the highest achiever but now I'm just a loser :ashamed:
Primary school was great and I kept in contact with a few of them up until year 11 because i made great friends, but we unfortunately drifted apart. I am not in contact with anyone from secondary school though- I realised when I was in secondary that my close friends where not really my close friends and I was only "friends" with them because we shared the same environment and I just made better friendship in sixth form.

I am terribly bad at keeping friends tbh.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah, I see my 2 former best friends from primary school at like house parties every couple of months. We don't talk at all in between though. I don't mind though because the times we do hang out are the best.
No, and when I leave secondary I'll most likely only still be talking to 3 people.

Quick Reply

Latest