The Student Room Group

Would you date a woman who drinks beers and has tattoos?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawtyb
i have! i prefer the red one though haha

I used to LOVE the red one, but I once pulled in Wetherspoons and the girl had been drinking the stuff, and halfway through sex she rolled off me and puked purple all down the side of the bed. OMG the smell, now it's all I can think of whenever I smell that stuff and it makes me wanna gag :lol:
Original post by WoodyMKC
I used to LOVE the red one, but I once pulled in Wetherspoons and the girl had been drinking the stuff, and halfway through sex she rolled off me and puked purple all down the side of the bed. OMG the smell, now it's all I can think of whenever I smell that stuff and it makes me wanna gag :lol:

See, another good reason in why it is wrong to consume such drinks.
Original post by WoodyMKC

thats hilarious!
Original post by Blue_Mason
But you wouldn't like a woman who drinks pound land cider and has a Monroe tattoo

I may do.
(edited 7 years ago)
I would. Why not?!
Original post by shawtyb
thats hilarious!

Glad you find it funny, I'm scarred for life :cry2::rofl:
Beer ??? :lolwut:

Like... wtf?

You're all a bunch of moralising wierdoes.
Reply 67
It sends out a bad image

To you maybe, the rest of us generally don't care, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman drinking beer, having tattoos, watching football, or doing any other stereotypically male activity. Sorry, but I think you'll find these ridiculous archaic ideas of how a 'proper lady' should behave are disappearing from modern society, it's 2016, not 1916, if you want to live in a society where all women have to behave in the 'correct' manner, then maybe Saudi Arabia would be more up your street? You've even got laws preventing women from driving and alcohol is banned there, basically extremely limited personal freedom, perfect for you!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Beer ??? :lolwut:

Like... wtf?

You're all a bunch of moralising wierdoes.

I like your avatar and i am not a weirdo

Original post by Olie
To you maybe, the rest of us generally don't care, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman drinking beer, having tattoos, watching football, or doing any other stereotypically male activity. Sorry, but I think you'll find these ridiculous archaic ideas of how a 'proper lady' should behave are disappearing from modern society, it's 2016, not 1916, if you want to live in a society where all women have to behave in the 'correct' manner, then maybe Saudi Arabia would be more up your street? You've even got laws preventing women from driving and alcohol is banned there, basically extremely limited personal freedom, perfect for you!

How dare you condemn me to a country in which women have no rights as you cannot compare my views.
I only have an issue with women ruining their image I mean if the women in your city dressed inappropriately you would be concerned
Tats are ugly on everyone, especially if your a beautiful person.

Whats the difference between a girl drinking one of those girly coolers vs. Beer? What's wrong with a girl drinking beer I don't see your logic. All I know is broke people drink beer.
if the women in your city dressed inappropriately you would be concerned

nah
Original post by xobeauty
Tats are ugly on everyone, especially if your a beautiful person.

Whats the difference between a girl drinking one of those girly coolers vs. Beer? What's wrong with a girl drinking beer I don't see your logic. All I know is broke people drink beer.

Yu have just answered the question.
Yu have just answered the question.

I did where?
I did where?

you said broke people drink beer, so if i see a girl drinking beer, you get the point
you said broke people drink beer, so if i see a girl drinking beer, you get the point

the struggle is real for you to make your own point. Gosh. Stop beating behind the bush.

Does the same not count for guys though?
the struggle is real for you to make your own point. Gosh. Stop beating behind the bush.

no, it does not, but thank you for defending my point
Always. On paper it sounds bad but in person it's perfect.

It's beating round the bush. Beating behind the bush sounds pervy.
Original post by 0to100
It's beating round the bush. Beating behind the bush sounds pervy.

haha nice one
no, it does not, but thank you for defending my point

What's the difference?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending