The Student Room Group

OCR Biology A Exam Thread (Breadth - May 26, 2016 and Depth - June 7, 2016)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simbak6
Totally screwed for biology tomorrow, even more so for chemistry on Friday.

same
Original post by invisiblegirl
no thats the 2014 one, which i already have

The only other one is the one that teachers can only get so they were meant to give you the paper and mark scheme for it. Thats how I got it
Original post by 4nonymous
The only other one is the one that teachers can only get so they were meant to give you the paper and mark scheme for it. Thats how I got it

you have the locked paper?
Original post by Simbak6
Totally screwed for biology tomorrow, even more so for chemistry on Friday.

Same here😖
Original post by isaam165
you have the locked paper?

Yh our teachers gave out printed copies of them with the mark scheme so we could do it and mark ourselves
Yh our teachers gave out printed copies of them with the mark scheme so we could do it and mark ourselves

is there any chance you could link it i'd really appreciate it :smile:

I dont have a link for it. We were only given a printed out copy
This thread and another one I saw for this course has made me feel a little bit better that it's not just my school getting mostly Us and Es.
I dont have a link for it. We were only given a printed out copy

okay no problem

Im sure it must be somewhere on the internet because someone posted the chemistry locked paper so I guess biology is somewhere as well

oh well mine didn't give us the mark scheme. and are we meant to find the specimen paper ridiculously hard?!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4117701&p=65157687#post65157687

ihave posted the practice paper... i got C's in both and everyone got similat but neat to D's and E's spectrum but GOOD LUCK. I am starting reviising now :O
Original post by Black Rose
This thread and another one I saw for this course has made me feel a little bit better that it's not just my school getting mostly Us and Es.

I agree. I've been getting U's and E's and I'm so scared for tommorow because the thing with bio is the application of knowledge questions. I'm just hoping for the best and if I do terribly I guess i could always take a gap year and redo y12... But hopefully the exam will be good...
oh well mine didn't give us the mark scheme. and are we meant to find the specimen paper ridiculously hard?!

Yh everyone seems to be finding it difficult so you're not the only one.

okay no problem

These are the biology B locked papers. Some of the question aren't relevant to Biology A so ignore them but some are just in case you wanna try
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by creative_lad28
I agree. I've been getting U's and E's and I'm so scared for tommorow because the thing with bio is the application of knowledge questions. I'm just hoping for the best and if I do terribly I guess i could always take a gap year and redo y12... But hopefully the exam will be good...

I got an E in my first mock in Jan, it was such a shock to us, we'd not been prepared for anything like it (still aren't :colonhash:) and then got a D in the most recent one (along with 2 others in my class, no one got higher than a D....) but that included questions from the 1st mock because of limited resources so not sure you can really count that. :grumble:

Good luck :redface: :hugs:
Original post by ACockyDreamer
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4117701&p=65157687#post65157687

ihave posted the practice paper... i got C's in both and everyone got similat but neat to D's and E's spectrum but GOOD LUCK. I am starting reviising now :O

thanks bro
I cant attach the paper due to large size^^ thats the mark scheme above
Sorry this is the paper

thanks
no thats the 2014 one, which i already have

Someone posted the paper with mark scheme that you're looking for
Attached Files[*] H020-02-paper-Dec-15.pdf (768.4 KB, 7 views)
[*] H020-02-mark-scheme-Dec-15.pdf (445.2 KB, 6 views)
[*] H020-01-paper-Dec-15 (2).pdf (957.3 KB, 9 views)
[*] H020-01-mark-scheme-Dec-15.pdf (406.8 KB, 5 views)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending