if anyone can say some predictions i would love to know
Reply 23
Original post by mslumb
if anyone can say some predictions i would love to know

I have a feeling, leadership styles and motivation
Reply 24
Original post by jack_wild7
I have a feeling, leadership styles and motivation

Thank you Jack, i'll take a quick overlook of them tonight and tomorrow before the exam, i have been revising organisation structures and international trade, i just feel like they may be a harsh on the students as per usual and go for something extremely specific.
Reply 25
Thoughts?
I found the 12 marker hard but the rest was decent
Reply 26
exactly the same here, what did you get for the acid test ratio?
Original post by mslumb
exactly the same here, what did you get for the acid test ratio?

The acid test ratio was something like 1.3 : 1
Formula: CA- stock /CL
Reply 28
Original post by James9078
The acid test ratio was something like 1.3 : 1
Formula: CA- stock /CL

Yeah thats what i got and labour turnover as 3.2% i think
Yeah thats what i got and labour turnover as 3.2% i think

Yep believe so. I think the short questions were straight forward if you revised. But the longer two were more difficult
Reply 30
Yep believe so. I think the short questions were straight forward if you revised. But the longer two were more difficult

12 marker was the only tough question!
12 marker was the only tough question!

Yeah it was tough but they outlined what they wanted from you in one of the sources. The ethics was quite difficult to argue against, I thought
Reply 32
Yeah it was tough but they outlined what they wanted from you in one of the sources. The ethics was quite difficult to argue against, I thought

and what was that?

for the 20 i said that they may be unethical because they're product of fizzy drinks is encouraging poor diets.
i then in my conclusion countered this by saying.. however, they have tried to reduce this by reducing calorie per drink and labelling etc
and what was that?

for the 20 i said that they may be unethical because they're product of fizzy drinks is encouraging poor diets.
i then in my conclusion countered this by saying.. however, they have tried to reduce this by reducing calorie per drink and labelling etc

Oh one of the extracts was on the CMA and outlined about merging, consumer relations... regulation of the market. I also added that. The CMA could split a larger business if they are being too monopolistic. meaning they have a larger presence in the market compared to before when a bigger company dominated the market. I also added because they only had 2% market share they were unlikely to have problems with market regulation to do with competition
Reply 34
Oh one of the extracts was on the CMA and outlined about merging, consumer relations... regulation of the market. I also added that. The CMA could split a larger business if they are being too monopolistic. meaning they have a larger presence in the market compared to before when a bigger company dominated the market. I also added because they only had 2% market share they were unlikely to have problems with market regulation to do with competition

I said similar, but did you talk about how it affected the businesses operations?
I said similar, but did you talk about how it affected the businesses operations?

Yes may mean they have to employ extra staff etc. Have higher costs. If looking at merger may need to designate people to help with the CMA investigation. It stated it took the CC 6 months when Britvic so undoubtedly that caused them inconvenience and a cost to Barr which could have been spent else where. You could also talk about extra regs in a market and how that would effect operations eg. Cost, extra training?
Reply 36
Yes may mean they have to employ extra staff etc. Have higher costs. If looking at merger may need to designate people to help with the CMA investigation. It stated it took the CC 6 months when Britvic so undoubtedly that caused them inconvenience and a cost to Barr which could have been spent else where. You could also talk about extra regs in a market and how that would effect operations eg. Cost, extra training?

Im feeling good now, what you said is exactly what i put about how allowing the merger may increase costs to hire new staff etc!!!
Im feeling good now, what you said is exactly what i put about how allowing the merger may increase costs to hire new staff etc!!!

What were you hoping to get?
Did anyone find on the first paper that there was a question that was related to customer service even though it is highlighted in the official OCR business book that the importance of Customer Service wasn't to be learned till A2?
Original post by ben_offical97
Did anyone find on the first paper that there was a question that was related to customer service even though it is highlighted in the official OCR business book that the importance of Customer Service wasn't to be learned till A2?

Yes this was the case but as they note on the website you should use the spec rather than book. The book is littered with mistakes in the end of chapter questions too.

You might get some money back if you highlight that it stopped you getting the marks?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending