The Student Room Group

Rate your SQA exams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hugeJamesS
isn't there a petition for nat5 maths? and AH physics is clearly more difficult than N5maths so...nice one. at your age you're doing 2 nat5s and 3 highers, including one which you're fluent in ahahaha

and i have 6 As at higher so i think I'm pretty set for my career, cheers babe

27 thousand combined signatures for the Nat 5 Petition and 33 signatures for yours... Who are you trying to get the attention of ? Your local takeaway ?

Also of course AH is harder than Nat 5, no one is arguing against that. So just because a subject WITH a COMPLETLY different qualification is harder it should get more signatures - Makes sense .

Who cares what subjects other takes and what level they are doing it at. That's what's great about the Scottish system - The ability to do any subjects of any level at any time.
Original post by Ethan100
27 thousand combined signatures for the Nat 5 Petition and 33 signatures for yours... Who are you trying to get the attention of ? Your local takeaway ?

Also of course AH is harder than Nat 5, no one is arguing against that. So just because a subject WITH a COMPLETLY different qualification is harder it should get more signatures - Makes sense .

Who cares what subjects other takes and what level they are doing it at. That's what's great about the Scottish system - The ability to do any subjects of any level at any time.

Hahahahahahaha :rofl: what a laddddd <3

well consider the number of people who did nat 5 maths, compared with AH physics... obviously nat 5 will have more signatures

shall i get you a straw as well?
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Hahahahahahaha :rofl: what a laddddd <3

you guys should go out some time
you guys should go out some time

Sorry I'm taken by @.Jeff458 :rofl:

Spoiler

sorry i'm taken by @.jeff458 :rofl:

Spoiler

hahahahahha yesssss
Sorry I'm taken by @.Jeff458 :rofl:

Spoiler

sorry mate, she must have been traded for some goats
This is fun, keep this going.

Let me get the popcorn out...
hahahahahha yesssss

3some?
well consider the number of people who did nat 5 maths, compared with AH physics... obviously nat 5 will have more signatures

shall i get you a straw as well?

I'm also not sure if you know this but if someone doesn't do well in Nat 5 they won't be able to take Higher. So it's not an excuse saying OH IM AH, SO IT MATTERS MORE.
3some?

The more people the better :smile: Want to join ?
It doesn't matter how you attain your qualifications. Just because an indivudal is doing it over some years doesn't mean their academically dumb. It doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you get there. (unless you're doing medicine).

I know an individual who failed her highers and had to go to college to resit them. She is graduating at 24 as a certified accountant. It doesn't make her stupid, and I look up to her because at least she didn't give up. She carried on and got there at the end. And I am definitely not ashamed that I am doing 2 N5's and 3H's atm. So you failed at using my academic situation as an insult towards me. Good luck :smile:

Edit: Yeah - just because he's doing AH he thinks he's prestige. Nah mate. @Ethan100
(edited 7 years ago)
Hhahaha that pathetic petition. The SQA will see the results and if they are bad they will lower the GRADE BOUNDARIES. SIMPLE.
What have you go to say @hugeJamesS?
He's going because he got roasted by some National 5 individuals. Oh well.
He's going because he got roasted by some National 5 individuals. Oh well.

Burnt to a crisp
Original post by Ismee
That's really horrible of him to say. You're doing very well for yourself, don't listen to what other people have to say. You went out of your way and helped everyone in the N5 Physics thread including me and that itself shows how smart you are. I bet you'll smash your highers. What subjects have you picked?

sorry i think i've just run out of straws!! :frown:
Original post by Ismee
That's really horrible of him to say. You're doing very well for yourself, don't listen to what other people have to say. You went out of your way and helped everyone in the N5 Physics thread including me and that itself shows how smart you are. I bet you'll smash your highers. What subjects have you picked?

Agreed, I genuinely feel that she has bumped up my Nat 5 Physics Grade. I am truly thankful for it.
Original post by Ismee

Awww thanks so much that's really nice of you :smile:

I'm picking H Physics, AH Biology, AH English, and AH Urdu. :biggrin: you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending