The Student Room Group

Girl knows I like her, but won't let me touch her?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I would kinda do anything to be with her :/

This is a mistake, but I know that it's not easy to see right now. Maybe you will see it in the future.
Reply 41
My brother, Youre getting played like a dickhead, so you will stop talking to her if you want to have any self-esteem remaining. Instead of texting her, drop me a message each time you feel like talking to her, and i will help if i can. That'll help save you money as well as i wont ask you to buy me things
Original post by davgen7
My brother, Youre getting played like a dickhead, so you will stop talking to her if you want to have any self-esteem remaining. Instead of texting her, drop me a message each time you feel like talking to her, and i will help if i can. That'll help save you money as well as i wont ask you to buy me things

it does confuse me, I've only ever been nice so idk why she would do that
Reply 43
it does confuse me, I've only ever been nice so idk why she would do that

Because she's a manipulative bitch mate, theres no winning here
Original post by davgen7
Because she's a manipulative bitch mate, theres no winning here

Yes, its best not to obsess over a bitch who's playing games with you. Women think less of a man who does not hold her to any standards. This is because if you question whether they are good enough for YOU, this suggests that you are an alpha male and have a lot of resources or are likely to acquire them in the future. This is reality for men and you should never listen to girls giving you BS advice like 'don't worry you'll find someone eventually', you have to put women aside for a moment and focus on your life, not a girl's, a girl will not respect you if you cannot even look after yourself or you come across as uncompetitive.
Reply 45
Original post by Velocity123
Yes, its best not to obsess over a bitch who's playing games with you. Women think less of a man who does not hold her to any standards. This is because if you question whether they are good enough for YOU, this suggests that you are an alpha male and have a lot of resources or are likely to acquire them in the future. This is reality for men and you should never listen to girls giving you BS advice like 'don't worry you'll find someone eventually', you have to put women aside for a moment and focus on your life, not a girl's, a girl will not respect you if you cannot even look after yourself or you come across as uncompetitive.

100% certified badass

What should I say then "no I won't meet you as you treat me like s h i t?"
Reply 47
Tbh i think your best bet is to just blow her out so that at least you are on top when it ends
Its a playful game where she is the winner. She knows you can never have her so she lets you pretend you will one day. Its like showing some a wad of cash but you know you would never give them even a penny out of. If I were you, I would leave her alone. Its obvious she sees you as a play thing and a potential bank. Nothing good will come out of this relationship tbh.
I think she likes the attention?

I can understand why she would do that. A guy likes her, she doesn't like em so she might as well play with him and try to get much as she can out of it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 49
Mate, having read this story im actually desperate to help you **** her over because frankly thats the only fair thing to do at this point

I urge you to drop me a pm when she comes back to you to **** you over some more (she thinks)
Original post by davgen7
Mate, having read this story im actually desperate to help you **** her over because frankly thats the only fair thing to do at this point

I urge you to drop me a pm when she comes back to you to **** you over some more (she thinks)

Tbf I was the one who offered to buy her food(not that i did) and I suppose it's my fault for being a mug
Reply 51
Tbf I was the one who offered to buy her food(not that i did) and I suppose it's my fault for being a mug

Not too late to come out on top
What should I say then "no I won't meet you as you treat me like s h i t?"

I have been in your situation and found myself head over heals in unreciprocated love but you just have to learn that life can kick you in the balls and embrace the fact that you have to fight to get anything in this life. That is the problem with this feminised society, the attributes of masculinity are demonised, meanwhile they're exactly what you need to succeed, romantically and in other realms. My advice is to understand that women are attracted to a man who can provide for them and protect them and one who is socially adepts. Essentially one who will raise her social status and increase her chances of having viable offspring. That Is the basis of the sexual attraction and you will get nowhere if you act like you are dependant on her, you need to be thinking of how attractive you are to her, not always the other way around as is tempting.

Be confident and aggressive but not overbearing, you have to earn a woman's respect. Find something you are passionate about and persue it aggressively. Why do you expect her to be attracted to you? You need to be focusing on yourself, and not tipping your fedora telling her how much you like her. She does not give a single ****. She is looking for a man who can provide for her and protect her (so you need to be the sort of man who looks like they can or looks confident that he will be, that is what it boils down to). I understand that there is a peverse campaign to demonise men and that men are no longer taught how to be men, so the fact of the matter is that you need to learn yourself. Once you embrace responsibility for yourself, you will be ready to be responsible for another.

I like The Golden One's advice on this, good luck :wink:

sleep with one of her mates
Original post by anonymous
i think i've wasted about 6 months of my life then :/

get out now before its too late
Original post by shawtyb
sleep with one of her mates

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :wink:. But I think OP ought to change his attitude altogether (see my post).
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :wink:. But I think OP ought to change his attitude altogether (see my post).

my bf has learnt this one
Like when I am with her, she'll stare at me, hug someone she never usually hugs whilst staring at me, been told she don't do it when I am not there.
Teases me, like insults or throwing bits of drink or whatever, but not in a "mean" kind of way, yet she asked me to meet her, like wtf. I went to cuddle her goodbye, and I tapped her on the shoulder and she just said "don't touch me" in a moany kind of voice. Why does she do this, it only happened after she found out I liked her. Oh and I get the feeling she doesn't want to be alone with me, but why do that stuff. Or if I stop texting her (she was complaining the amount I did, and I did a lot) she'll then pop up to me a week or so later :/

dare I ask how old the two of you are? I think the whole situation depends on your/her maturity level
Hands down your title sounds really dodgy.

But I knew what you meant before seeing extra text anyway.
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
dare I ask how old the two of you are? I think the whole situation depends on your/her maturity level

17, nearly 18, and 15 and a half

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending