The Student Room Group

Should I give him head?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariaa17
No i dumped them because neither of them were on my level.

on your league of legends level?
#420SyndraIt
No, because you sounds so doubtful; you're not sure.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bulshitting 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.
I'm 16 and he's in the year above, but I don't know whether I should ?

Nope, bad influence. Coming from a 17 year old.
Do whatever you want so long as you're safe HOWEVER if he hardly knows you and he's telling you what he's done with these other girls then it's highly likely he'll tell others about what he's done with you, and if you have mutual friends who you may not want knowing then it's probably best not to.
Reply 44
I wouldn't give any guy head even if they paid me a million pounds

You're boring
Reply 45
I wouldn't give any guy head even if they paid me a million pounds

So why ask if you should give this guy head?

lol.
do you actually want to deep down why don't you just get a boyfriend? It kind of blows my mind just because he suggested it that you are now considering it
Reply 47
How about it be the other way around, you'd be more satisfied
You sound so dumb. I think troll.
No that would be stupid
No. He's probably lying. You would be doing it for nothing.
'do you want to do the same'

his getting notches on the post and your nothing more then a statistic
Hi guys basically I've known this guy for nearly a year through some friends and stuff, we used to talk for a bit and he used to try and flirt with me saying i was pretty and stuff like that but only through whatsapp
A few days ago he's started to talk to me again and tells be about these girls (that I know of) who've given him head and all the details, he's probably bulshitting 25% of the time but he's exaggerating.
He's asked if I want to link up and 'do the same' and I dont actually know, part of me is curious and because he's so distant to me none of my friends will know what i've done. The other part of me knows he will start telling other people what i've done, but i'll never come across these people unless I want to.

Don't do it! If he's directly asking you for sexual favours then your not someone he respects so why should you respect him and his need for blowjobs? If I were you I'd just tell everyone in your school how he's desperately asking you for sex and make him look like a creepy wimp, that should make him back off. If a guy truly wants to be with you then he'll wait for you to suck him off without adding pressure to the situation
Original post by karl pilkington
do you actually want to deep down why don't you just get a boyfriend? It kind of blows my mind just because he suggested it that you are now considering it

Since when is Karl Pilkington so clever? Your meant to be an Idiot abroad!
What the **** is wrong with you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The fact that you had to even ask, shows that you shouldn't.
Reply 56
Original post by karl pilkington

No way was this coincidence...
Original post by RobML
You're boring

Bye.

Oh honey, he sounds like a proper dipshit.

Like grade-A you're going to feel embarrassed you did anything with him in 5~10 years from now, and probably bad about yourself right after and for a while then.

I mean if you really wanna just suck some cock then go for it, everyone has their horny teenage mistakes, but if you think there's a decent relationship out of this, or he is going to be a gentleman and you're going to feel better for the effort, it doesn't sound like it.

As long as you're aware he's a douche and he will be a douche about it, then you go get yours if you want, but yeah, he probably doesn't deserve it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Bye.

You cutie!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending