The Student Room Group

What's the most embarassing thing a friend has done?

^^

Scroll to see replies

made a group chat with him another friend and my crush...
either that time when he started twerking in his underwear on skype cam to me XDDD

or that time when i accidently added him and my (currently ex) boyfriend into a group skype chat and my ex kept on flirting with me in front of him ( he was only 15 at that time)
Reply 3
Two of my friends and I were walking through our main school site and went to the lunch area. One of my friends and I walked round the chairs like normal people would, but my other friends thought it would be a good idea to 'parkour' over them. Needless to say he fell over infront of our entire sixth form.
I try and forget about the dark times
Aahh, when i thought a person was cute. My friend she pointed straight at the person and said out loud "THEM". The person just smiled and my whole class...saw...
Original post by noticemesenpai
Aahh, when i thought a person was cute. My friend she pointed straight at the person and said out loud "THEM". The person just smiled and my whole class...saw...

How quick was your reaction to shoot them?
Original post by champ_mc99
How quick was your reaction to shoot them?

Very quick i crushed her foot too! :biggrin:
Very quick i crushed her foot too! :biggrin:

Well, that wasn't very nice
Original post by homeland.lsw
Well, that wasn't very nice

It turns out the persons lecture was before mine so i saw that person for a little while......
It turns out the persons lecture was before mine so i saw that person for a little while......

I meant stomping on your friends foot
I meant stomping on your friends foot

Well it was pretty embarrassing and she did shout it out loud, she told me she was glad i stopped her so yooo.
Well it was pretty embarrassing and she did shout it out loud, she told me she was glad i stopped her so yooo.

That could have killed her
Those friends who act up or try and make you look bad in front of a group of boys
That could have killed her

Stomped on her foot doesn't mean like painfully xD or roughly. She's fine....and we hung out today. Also...she said she was glad that i stopped her so.....yeaaaahhhhhhhhh why are we discussing this if she was alright with it?
Stomped on her foot doesn't mean like painfully xD or roughly. She's fine....and we hung out today. Also...she said she was glad that i stopped her so.....yeaaaahhhhhhhhh why are we discussing this if she was alright with it?

That could have made her severely disabled. Imagine, you could have made her deaf.

Spoiler

**** in the park right as an old man on a mobility scooter was passing by
That could have made her severely disabled. Imagine, you could have made her deaf.

Spoiler

*rolls eyes* it was a light stomp...so yeah if she said it was not ok i would have apologised. If she says it's alright then its alright.
*rolls eyes* it was a light stomp...so yeah if she said it was not ok i would have apologised. If she says it's alright then its alright.

:rofl:

But imagine if her foot fell off...:eek:
:rofl:

But imagine if her foot fell off...:eek:

XD I'm not THAT strong :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending