The Student Room Group

Trump or Clinton?

Just wondering if anyone here would vote for any of these two in the upcoming election if they lived in the US. Personally, I would vote Bernie, but unfortunately, he's got no chance.

Scroll to see replies

Both Trump and Clinton suck. A very common view amongst the americans is that they have two turds running lol
Bernie.
Clinton infinitely over Trump, but I can still see why a lot of people don't like her.

Trump tried to sue Bill Maher for jokingly saying that Donald Trump is the son of an orange orangutang. If you ignore all the racism, xenophobia and rudeness, he has very thin skin and imagine what he would do if he had control of one of the most powerful countries in the world?
Reply 4
Original post by Malevolent
Both Trump and Clinton suck. A very common view amongst the americans is that they have two turds running lol

Pretty much. However, a lot of Americans these days are voting for one to stop the other, unless you can "feel the bern".
Trump all the way!
Original post by ODES_PDES
Trump all the way!

Funny.
Original post by 0to100
Funny.

Glad to entertain you
:biggrin:
Dont like either one of them, both are very poor candidates imo but I might have to side with Trump over Clinton unfortunately
Original post by Daniel9998
Dont like either one of them, both are very poor candidates imo but I might have to side with Trump over Clinton unfortunately

Lol why...?
Original post by 0to100
Lol why...?

Because he has an opinion you special snowflake.
Original post by Dodgypirate

Piss off no one asked you lol

What is it about trump that makes him better than hillary, not looking to argue just curious, they're both bad just opposites, politically.
Gov Gary Johnson who is the libertarian candidate could make big gains, though obviously won't win. He'd have my vote though
Original post by 0to100
Lol why...?

lol Because Clinton is a liar and cannot be trusted. She has the worst record in the office and is probably the worst secretary of state in American History. She was responsible for many disasters like in benghazi. So many many many lies.She claims to work for the working class which is a huge load of ********, she even defended a child rapist..Donald trump is honest, hard working and actually successful. Hes a politician who actually says whats best for his country and he stands up for what he believes in. Doesn't conform to 'political correctness', which in todays world takes a lot of courage. Runs a multi billion dollar company, so will definitely be able to get the failing economy back on track. He works for himself, and isn't controlled by donors like Hillary.
Original post by Dodgypirate

Haha he answered :tongue:

lol Because Clinton is a liar and cannot be trusted. She has the worst record in the office and is probably the worst secretary of state in American History. She was responsible for many disasters like in benghazi. So many many many lies.She claims to work for the working class which is a huge load of ********, she even defended a child rapist..Donald trump is honest, hard working and actually successful. Hes a politician who actually says whats best for his country and he stands up for what he believes in. Doesn't conform to 'political correctness', which in todays world takes a lot of courage. Runs a multi billion dollar company, so will definitely be able to get the failing economy back on track. He works for himself, and isn't controlled by donors like Hillary.

Well he certainly understands microeconomy but does he understand macroeconomy? He only knows how to expand his own pockets but he certainly doesn't care about employment, and I believe that when people are unemployed they can't afford things so the prices have to overcompensate for no one buying and thus inflation, that's just my belief. Repubs believe in trickle down that they will create jobs and stuff but they don't, and when they do, they hella underpay. If it were my choice I'd go for hillary but caring about US presidents is kinda like me caring about who manages my rival footy team like idc lol just watching froma distance really I do agree Hillary is slime and she'll just perpetuate what's been happening anyway, eugh. Maybe Trump should win so the world can laugh, or he'll get assasinated :colone:
Original post by 0to100
Piss off no one asked you lol

You're a fruitloop.
Bernie.
Clinton over trump in pretty much any reality I can imagine.

Either trump is genuine in which case two possibilities a terrifying president who succeeds in doing plain stupid things (from economy to forgein policy in general not just specific), or a terrifying presidency which tries to do terrifying things but is blocked by the rest of the political where preventing him

Or he is lying on which case he is simply the devil I do not know, all I know is that he is the devil.

Clinton (who I have enough issues with) beats that, if I could I would vote for her, though I would hold my nose as I did
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
He'll get assinated, I'll be there VIP ticket :tongue: :aetsch:
:dancing2:This is so me and my sidechicks after he's dead LOL :biggrin:

That is kinda weird?

I wouldn't vote for Trump myself, I'll admit, but I certainly wouldn't want to watch him get killed either.

I know this is not the most sophisticated website, and there are a lot of school kids on here, but people do say some strange things sometimes. :rolleyes:
Trump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending