The Student Room Group

WATCH ME: I'm NOT going to revise; see you in the summer with my results!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leicester City
There's no point. I am going to use study leave (wisely) and play PS4!

LOL at those who will get Cs and below whereas I, with no revision, attain Bs and above. Anyway, let's wait and see!

COME AT ME EXAMINERS!

lol ps4 lol peasant
beg.
Maybe relaxing and not stressing is the answer? You probably won't do any better than what you got in mocks then.

good luck with that bro :lol:
Reply 64
snake
UPDATE: It's going surprisingly well. I didn't even revise for Geography yesterday and I maybe looking at an A. English Literature just involved me writing absolute ******** (of a good quality, might I say). Physics and Business Studies today went especially well; I might be looking at a couple of Bs or even As!
@.Jeff458 read this thread. wish we were like this guy. :rofl:
Original post by Leicester City
UPDATE: It's going surprisingly well. I didn't even revise for Geography yesterday and I maybe looking at an A. English Literature just involved me writing absolute ******** (of a good quality, might I say). Physics and Business Studies today went especially well; I might be looking at a couple of Bs or even As!

I hope you take a picture and post all your results in the summer. :smile:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
@.Jeff458 read this thread. wish we were like this guy. :rofl:

Hahahaha I don't believe a word this guy says.

Everytime in my life someone says they haven't revised, I always know they have and then I find this out after. The rule of life is pretty simple. The results you get reflect your hard work. Hard work never goes to waste.
Original post by .Jeff458
Hahahaha I don't believe a word this guy says.

Everytime in my life someone says they haven't revised, I always know they have and then I find this out after. The rule of life is pretty simple. The results you get reflect your hard work. Hard work never goes to waste.

I know. People in my class are like "hah i haven't revised at all" then they walk out with all A's? i never really know what to say to these kind of people tbh. like do u wnt a medal m8? :congrats: :rofl:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I know. People in my class are like "hah i haven't revised at all" then they walk out with all A's? i never really know what to say to these kind of people tbh. like do u wnt a medal m8? :congrats: :rofl:

Hahaha ikr.

These are people I like to call mega pric*s :smile:
Wtf??????????????????????????????
*FACEPALM*!! lmao :rofl:
Reply 72
Bet they're a posh pr1ck
Hahaha ikr.

These are people I like to call mega pric*s :smile:

Is it just me or does everyone get A* in their GCSEs. Is it easier than Nat 5s haha ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
inb4 excess consumption of bleach leading to painful mortum
This guy is trolling you all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
Is it just me or does everyone get A* in their GCSEs. Is it easier than Nat 5s haha ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha ikr!!!!!!!!!!

English exams are easier yeah. That's why we do less subjects because our exams are a good bit harder. Like quite a bit harder
Hahahaha ikr!!!!!!!!!!

English exams are easier yeah. That's why we do less subjects because our exams are a good bit harder. Like quite a bit harder

Yeah I was looking at a GCSE maths question paper it was of Nat 5 life skills maths standard haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Tbh, I think what he says is achievable. I got majority A's, couple A*'s (and C's in English lol...) with no revision in my mocks. However mocks were only on one or two units each so I doubt that Op would be able to remember everything from every unit.
The main point is, if you can get B's+ without revision, why wouldn't you revise and get A*'s :beard:?? You're just making life further down the road a lot more difficult :erm:

Spoiler

Original post by RossB1702
Yeah I was looking at a GCSE maths question paper it was of Nat 5 life skills maths standard haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha leeeeel.

You would never see the higher maths crocodile question in an english exam. Unless it was for a PhD

Quick Reply

Latest