The Student Room Group

Am I too late to get student finance?

I've submitted my application but I've found that it will take 6 weeks or something and I need to print my declaration form and I need my parents to sign some paper work. It says it takes 6 weeks after this is done for it to be processed, if the deadline is the 27th.

Does that mean I won't be able to get finance?

Can someone explain what this deadline is for?
Original post by Dinasaurus
I've submitted my application but I've found that it will take 6 weeks or something and I need to print my declaration form and I need my parents to sign some paper work. It says it takes 6 weeks after this is done for it to be processed, if the deadline is the 27th.

Does that mean I won't be able to get finance?

Can someone explain what this deadline is for?

the deadline is for submitting your application, not for sending the declaration so you've nothing to worry about :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
the deadline is for submitting your application, not for sending the declaration so you've nothing to worry about :smile:

So with this being my screen: hello.png

Am I alright then?

With exams and life in general, I kinda forgot about it until now. I'd done the majority of the application so long ago, but I didn't have the details for the last page.
Original post by Dinasaurus
So with this being my screen: hello.png

Am I alright then?

With exams and life in general, I kinda forgot about it until now. I'd done the majority of the application so long ago, but I didn't have the details for the last page.

yes you're alright :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending